• If you have a question about commercial production or the hot sauce business, please post in The Food Biz.

bottling Bottling Machine

Hi all,

I'm looking for a new way of bottling sauces and I wondered if anyone had any experience with the handy filler or a similar device?
I've tried the basic filling machines from Ali Express but they're garbage for sauces. There's the larger piston machines but I'm lacking in room for such a luxury.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

KB

2AngryCats said:
We use a Hand Piston funnel. got it on amazon for like $25 i believe. My sauce is on the thicker end. Holds about 40oz
Its good for small batches, can take time if you're making large amounts.

Thanks for the info! KB hasn't been back since a few days after this post..........

03.30.20_Bottler4.jpg

Hopefully he'll see it!

Hey all,

Cheers for the tip! I'm bottling about 100-200 at a time though I've used a smaller piston funnel in the past.
I've MacGuyver'd a faucet onto the bottom of a stock pot which works well, but I didn't fancy doing that to all my large pots. Plus a small build-up of seeds or a bit of unblended chilli flesh cause it to block and it's back to a ladle and funnel!

Thanks,

KB

Klaatu Barada said:
Hey all,

I've MacGuyver'd a faucet onto the bottom of a stock pot which works well, but I didn't fancy doing that to all my large pots. Plus a small build-up of seeds or a bit of unblended chilli flesh cause it to block and it's back to a ladle and funnel!

Thanks,

KB

Up here in New England we call that a "Steema' Pawt".> GOOGLE Clam Steamer Pan Set  I'm not going to spend time looking for something you probably don't want but you might find a pan with a non clogging faucet?

salsalady said:
uh oh...the secret's out~~~  :lol:
Hey SL, I stole this quote from another thread to get your attention..... Do you have any advice on this issue for the OP? TIA!

Back