shipping bottling/shipping 101

I've had a couple of people express interest in trying my recent sauce. I would like to oblige. Since I am not a manufacturer, and don't have bottling equipment, etc. (and, since I'm not going into the business, I don't want to acquire said equipment) do any of you on the supply side of hot sauce have an idea of what would be the best way to pack/ship a small amount (a couple of oz.s) of this sauce?

I'd hate to ship it, only to have the person on the receiving end open up a mess (not to mention the unsuspecting postal worker, who might get some on his/her hands :shock:

I'd appreciate your advice.

Josh

DEFCON Creator said:
I discuss politics in person only. Many are tired from the constant barrage of mindless political banter that has all but taken over nearly everywhere. If you wish to discuss politics, please go to one of the many mindless posting/chat forums that exist for the sole reason to let the people who lost the election whine about how horrible it is, and blame the current administration for everything. Let them whine, perhaps they'll move too (and this time, take Alec Baldwin with you).

Anyway, retired? At 40? Nope, try again. Here's a subtle hint...Some of my work is done underwater.

Should I spoil their fun? Of course, I am assuming (I know, I know...) that I have it correctly. You haven't exactly been cryptic about it in other posts. I seem to recall several references to your line of work. But I'll leave it to others to figure it out. This is kind of your revenge for the "how to include people's quotes in your post" cracks that you received.

I'll keep quiet. :D

DEFCON Creator said:
I discuss politics in person only. Many are tired from the constant barrage of mindless political banter that has all but taken over nearly everywhere. If you wish to discuss politics, please go to one of the many mindless posting/chat forums that exist for the sole reason to let the people who lost the election whine about how horrible it is, and blame the current administration for everything. Let them whine, perhaps they'll move too (and this time, take Alec Baldwin with you).

Anyway, retired? At 40? Nope, try again. Here's a subtle hint...Some of my work is done underwater.

LOL, Alec Baldwin? We don't want him either!

Ok, so not retired and some of your work is done underwater...

Not a JAG, you can't be a Navy Seal, that would make you military but if you are a municipal sewage diver, that would fit... Assuming the "government" reference is municipal government...

There... ok, municipal navy seal trained sewage diver?

Am I getting close?

staffing said:
DEFCON Creator said:

Should I spoil their fun? Of course, I am assuming (I know, I know...) that I have it correctly. You haven't exactly been cryptic about it in other posts. I seem to recall several references to your line of work. But I'll leave it to others to figure it out. This is kind of your revenge for the "how to include people's quotes in your post" cracks that you received.

I'll keep quiet. :D

NO! Don't spoil it, this is fun!

bubbaschili said:
I GOT IT I GOT IT...YOU SIT IN A TUB OF WATER AND PUT COTTON IN THE TOP OF ASPRIN BOTTLES ALL DAY.

You might not want to get too insulting....particularly when you figure out what he does for a living.... :o

Of course, knowing my luck, I'll have it all wrong, and I'll end up looking the fool.....won't be the first time....nor the last...

staffing][quote=bubbaschili said:
I GOT IT I GOT IT...YOU SIT IN A TUB OF WATER AND PUT COTTON IN THE TOP OF ASPRIN BOTTLES ALL DAY.

You might not want to get too insulting....particularly when you figure out what he does for a living.... :o

Of course, knowing my luck, I'll have it all wrong, and I'll end up looking the fool.....won't be the first time....nor the last...[/quote]

Oh wait... so YOU don't actually KNOW either... lol... how far off do YOU think I am???

Tina Brooks][quote=staffing][quote=bubbaschili said:

Of course, knowing my luck, I'll have it all wrong, and I'll end up looking the fool.....won't be the first time....nor the last...[/quote]

Oh wait... so YOU don't actually KNOW either... lol... how far off do YOU think I am???[/quote]

Absolutely? Nope. But I'm pretty sure. He's been generous with the clues in earlier posts on other topics. Might be more difficult for you to figure out, not being a local and knowing the slang.

Well, so far Chuk is the closest.

As for the bottle washer for Defcon, considering the company solely consists of me and my wife, we share the load equally. So much for the sarcasm, but nice attempt. 😉

DEFCON Creator said:
Well, so far Chuk is the closest.

As for the bottle washer for Defcon, considering the company solely consists of me and my wife, we share the load equally. So much for the sarcasm, but nice attempt. 😉

Submarine Repo... hmmmm

I got it, I got it... You're DEA and you run cigarette boats just like in Miami Vice... wait a minute... You're in New Jersey, are you even near water????

Ok, serious guess: Repo man specializing in boats... although how that would put you under water, you'll have to explain.

Back