auction Box-O-Bhuts Auction

I've got 40 fresh picked Bhut Jolokias that I decided to auction off. There are three very ripe ones (good for seed) and two mostly green ones. The rest should be perfectly ripened by the time you recieve them. They range in size from 2 to 4 inches with most being around 3 and a half. They were grown from NMSU seed and are very hot. The rules of the auction are as follows:

Bidding starts now at $5 to cover the cost of shipping

To bid, simply reply here with the amount of your bid.

You must have a paypal account to bid

Payment is due within 6 hours of the end of the auction

The auction ends at 12:01pm est Monday, October 3rd. However, if there are no bids for 12 hours in a row at anytime during the auction, the auction will end and the last person to bid will be declared the winner.

This auction is for bidders in the US only.

Shipping is free

I will PM the winner shortly after the end of the auction for shipping and payment info

No returns

I will ship the peppers in a small flat rate USPS box. I am also throwing in two chocolate bhut jolokias free!

Here are the Bhuts!
utf-8BSU1BRzAwNDYuanBn.jpg

This is one of the fully ripe pods.
utf-8BSU1BRzAwNDcuanBn.jpg

Here are the Chocolate Bhuts.
utf-8BSU1BRzAwNDkuanBn.jpg

Let the auction begin! Good luck to all!

If anyone is curious about how much weight we're talking about here. Here ya go! Most sellers on here sell fresh bhut for $40 to $60 per pound and they charge for shipping. This is well over a half pound of pods with FREE SHIPPING!

Photo is coming. Photobucket is slow today. It's 9 and 3/8 ounces.

utf-8BSU1BRzAwNTUuanBn.jpg

As of right now, pulpiteer is the highest bidder at $20. If no one bids from now until 3:43am he will be declared the winner.

Back