box of super heat and 3 boxes of awesomeness! ~closed~

Got some extra pods today and you guys know the deal. Post what number box you want and first person gets it. I have 4 boxes available but the first two are gonna go fast! I'm asking 20.80 for box 1 and 2 and 15.80 for box 3 and 4.
US and paypal only please.

Box 1

CAM01452_zpsaa037526.jpg

2 douglah x ts f4
2 7 pot changauna
3 butch t
3 brainstrain
3 moruga
18 primo

Box 2

CAM01454_zpsa3516b90.jpg

4 primo
5 7 pot changauna
8 white devils tongue
11 fatalli
50 tepin x lemon drop f1

Box 3 and 4 are exactly the same

CAM01456_zps9fa48e80.jpg

CAM01457_zps8b93171d.jpg

2 red scorpanero
4 small brains
4 7 pot congo sr
5 chocolate scorp
6 Bhut indian carbon
6 7 pot changauna
16 fatalli

I can honestly say that Mike produces some of the very best pods out there, some of the very hottest, too. His primos have to be tried to be believed.

Those Douglah x TS Butch T F4 are utterly insane. The Tepin x Lemon drop are in my top 5 best peppers I`ve eaten this year. 

Those tepin x lemon drops look very interesting. Would've loved to have jumped on that box but the wife would kill me if I bought more peppers after what I got today. Agree with Nigel too. Mike's peppers are outstanding!

Nigel said:
I can honestly say that Mike produces some of the very best pods out there, some of the very hottest, too. His primos have to be tried to be believed.

Those Douglah x TS Butch T F4 are utterly insane. The Tepin x Lemon drop are in my top 5 best peppers I`ve eaten this year. 
Thanks for suffering through that douglah x ts.. Lol! Then did it for brian/science. I haven't decided if it's one of those things or stupidity but you're the man Nigel!

megahot said:
Awesome pods as always bud! Whoever gets em is getting a steal!
Thanks brother! Lol.. And you ate one too! Crazy mofos! I tried it but i'm scared to dive in that douglah cross!
Fremp said:
Agreed on the tepin x drop!!! 3rd best pepper I've ever tasted!
Thanks Kyle! I love them..

Nice selections, Mike - such pretty peppers.

Would you believe I just ate my last Tepin x Lemon tonight?  It was quite wrinkled but tasted great.  I did dry quite a few of the others.

btw - Did Caleb get the seeds?

cone9 said:
Nice selections, Mike - such pretty peppers.

Would you believe I just ate my last Tepin x Lemon tonight?  It was quite wrinkled but tasted great.  I did dry quite a few of the others.

btw - Did Caleb get the seeds?
Yes he did! I'm going to make him an account this weekend and he was going to tell you thanks in hot pepper people are the best and he's going to review a Brazilian starfish from chewi (rob) and is super excited about it all!

Thanks guys you all rock!

GnomeGrown said:
//looks at tiny Tepin * Lemon Drop seedlings  :mope:

Awesome looking pods, Mike.  :clap:

Thanks for taking away the :hot: temptation of box #2, walter.
You're very welcome sir! :D I couldn't resist the temptation lmfao. I love the tepin as well as the lemon drop so... The curiosity... well you know lol.

, Walter

smileyguy697 said:
No other takers? Thought you guys were chilli heads. Lol j/k
Harvest time.
I already got "that look" for buying a box when I have some on the vine, as it were.

Of course, if a box of BG7 were to pop up, I would endure the scowl again. :shame:

Probably.

Gotrox said:
Harvest time.
I already got "that look" for buying a box when I have some on the vine, as it were.

Of course, if a box of BG7 were to pop up, I would endure the scowl again. :shame:

Probably.
Hahahaha! Bg7! I'd jump if i had some cash too.

Back