• Start a personal food blog, or, start a community food thread for all.

Breakfast burrito!

take 2 eggs and scramble them in a frying pan.
Take a handful of tattertots and heat them in the toaster until crispy.
Add a lot of shredded cheddar cheese to the scrambled eggs while still on the frying pan.
Mix so it melts in. Add tatters to the eggs - mix em!
Chop 1 jalapeno and add to frying pan.
Put 1 flour tortilla in microwave for 10 seconds to warm.

When all ingredients are all mixed up, empty the pan onto the flour tortilla, wrap up, eat, smile.

Enjoy!

Tater tots always taste fast-foody to me, and no so appetizing (weird consistency inside). I'd do some home fries with chipotles in adobo, and add some cured ham.

WHERE DA MEAT?!

LOL

:lol: Minced potatoes deep fried, tubular shaped.

sounds good but no pics :(
tatertots work good for burritos so why not breakfast burritos.

THP - yes kinda fast foodish but a nice crispy tatertot is tasty

thehotpepper.com said:
Tater tots always taste fast-foody to me, and no so appetizing (weird consistency inside). I'd do some home fries with chipotles in adobo, and add some cured ham.

WHERE DA MEAT?!

LOL

alot of people say that about tatters! I dont get it i love em! and as for the meat mr. tatters have a weird consistency, breakfast meats are nasty! (dont hit me, anyone)

Armadillo said:
WHERE DA PICS? :lol:

Sorry, next time I will post pics... by the time I made it I didn't really wana take a pic, I wanted to eat it ha .. but I make this probably once a week so I will get some up soon, I have also put french fries in instead of tots, depends what I have in the freezer

Nicole said:
alot of people say that about tatters! I dont get it i love em! and as for the meat mr. tatters have a weird consistency, breakfast meats are nasty! (dont hit me, anyone)

how can meat be nasty ? :confused:
you dont like ham,bacon,sausage ? .....pretty much the basic breakfast meat
if you dont like pork try having steak or chicken.

chilehunter said:
how can meat be nasty ? :confused:
you dont like ham,bacon,sausage ? .....pretty much the basic breakfast meat
if you dont like pork try having steak or chicken.

She likes the meat juice flavor. It's funny she'll get a BLT but give me the bacon and NOT order without bacon so the bacon grease and juice soaks into the bread. Same with burgers. It's good for me because everytime we get burgers i can make mine a double!

Back