food BREAKFAST!!!

Quick bfast sammy - homemade biscuits, egg, cheddar & american cheese with some sausage hidden underneath

10729e0.jpg

I only ate one of them, promise    ;)

15ft1sg.jpg

Guatemalan Insanity Pepper said:
trying out a new to me hotsauce  :hotsauce:   Gator Hammock 
thanks Reggie 
JvF7ZZk.jpg

leftover rice and beans from last nights dinner, fried Eggs, corn tortillas, avocado dusted with smoked Serrano pow, new hot sauce, little bit of cotija cheese, and limes (cant forget the limes)  Nom nom nom

okay y' all can start giving me carp about my bacon now  :neutral:

Whole plate looks great.  Even the bacon that appears to have just been waved over the fry pan.  ;)

SmokenFire said:

Whole plate looks great.  Even the bacon that appears to have just been waved over the fry pan.  ;)

this last batch of bacon we bought was extra fatty  :drooling:  
it has worked great braided into a pork loin, also wrapped around some grilled/smoked chicken. Not the greatest for breakfast bacon though.
I think i will season the last of it, then add some brown sugar and bake it off, for use in BBQ-baked beans later this week  :dance:

Guatemalan Insanity Pepper said:
trying out a new to me hotsauce  :hotsauce:   Gator Hammock 
thanks Reggie 
JvF7ZZk.jpg

leftover rice and beans from last nights dinner, fried Eggs, corn tortillas, avocado dusted with smoked Serrano pow, new hot sauce, little bit of cotija cheese, and limes (cant forget the limes)  Nom nom nom

okay y' all can start giving me carp about my bacon now  :neutral:
Best cooked bacon I've seen here in awhile, almost over cooked.

Great looking plate, Masher approved!!!!

Nothing special, just a lazy throw together after a 70hr work week.

Toasted sourdough soft boiled egg and havarti cheese sandwich. Missed the open face shot of the soft boiled egg.

Allepo powder inside, with D3 xtra hot verde sauce, chili peppers and a malt vinegar pickled onion.

20190413_132656.jpg

Back