• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

BRING IT ON!!!

Who is going to win???

• Total voters
Ok Big T, I thought I'd let you feel good about your contender plant so here are some of my pics:

NICE AND TALL!
BCHeight.jpg

THICKENING UP!!!
BCWidth.jpg

SETTIN' UP!!!!!!
BCFruit.jpg

Looks like it's going to be a race to the finish line buddy!!! You have skills yes, but I am a Jedi like my father before me!

redtail, when measuring height the tape measure has to touch the soil surface - not where the first branches start and it looks like you pinched the lower branches!
like how you have the camera on super zoom on the tiny, wittle peppew.
is that one of those jumbo gag rulers?

nice plant tonly, you have done a fabulous job, your plants are so strong and firm, masculine and dare i say - hunky. i think you are going to win....... unlike ...... the "other guy".

Laz, these little plants are going to be just loaded with pods in spite of 109F temps. This isn't a contest plant but is from the same seed. The plants I grew last year didn't get this loaded up with pods.

DSC_0073.jpg

Don't get too excited, that's an older plant if I read correctly, he's just showing how well the seed stock grows.

OTOH, get excited! Tonly has got this.

edit: I'm impressed on how quickly both have got from a seed into a podding plant. None of my seedling are doing anything except look bad.

Back