event Brooklyn Botanical Gardens Chile Pepper Festival!

This Saturday 9/29 is the Big Chile Pepper Festival at the Brooklyn Botanical Gardens. I know some THP members made it last year and this year is going to be even better. They've moved it around so everything is in one area. We will be there along with High River, Torchbearers, Madison Chocolatiers and so many more. Come on out!

I'll be there , told my wife they'll be chocolate there made it an easy sell lol . Got me a lil box of goodies from silver surfer maybe I'll bring a pod or 2 for some brave soul to try with me :) .

Just got home , had me a great time with the family there . Awesome selection of sauces , salsa's and other hot goodies :) . 2 Faves were Cauterizer by heart breaking dawns and the rapture by Torchbearer's . The rapture had me running for something to drink lol . Cauterizer tasted really good and the heat was intense but not unbearable . I believe both where all natural which was awesome as I can't stand extract sauces . Next best thing was madison chocolatiers java stinger caramel , unfortunately they had sold out but from the sample I tried I fell in love soon as I tried it . You get that sweet candy taste and as soon as you swallow BAM you get that scorpion heat , definitely ordering some once I recover from my little spending spree today lol .

Back