brother of the army guy in Germany :)

Hay I'm matt and I live in Oregon USA and grown peppers for a couple years as you guys know its a family thing and I'm interested in the ultra hot peppers and ultra hot extracts I have a lot of ultra hot seeds up for sale or trade so hit me up

Thanks guys and here in oregon outdoors they actually do pretty well if you know the weather lol hows the volcanic soil there for growing
Thanks guys and here in oregon outdoors they actually do pretty well if you know the weather lol hows the volcanic soil there for growing

mattco said:
The soil in Hawaii is awesome for the most part. The sulphuric acid hanging in the air from the lava pouring into the ocean kinda overshadows the benefits a little. Don't get me wrong, as long as the tradewinds keep blowing the fumes out to sea we're fine but sometimes the wind changes and it looks like those pictures you see of China lately with the smog. The cloud will just hang over the island to the point you can taste the sulphur in the air. I'm afraid the mites are getting used to it because they are by far the biggest pest I have to deal with.

Back