• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

chinense Brown Buht Jolokia

hi guys this is the Brown or choctate Buht Jolokia very somkey flavour most profilic it give you tons of pods more than the red and the yellow

hpim2006e.jpg

hpim2021t.jpg

beautiful peppers. I have a few plants going, but they are just babies. Hope they come out nice like that!

hey mark thnx for reply yes i will have some seeds soon this si my fisrt harvest of them send me pm with address and i will send you some as soon as they ready

They look awesome pepperlover. Nice colour on them too. I found mine to be good producers too. Not more than my yellow bhut though.
Good stuff!!!

I wish my Chocolate Bhuts had production like that. Maybe I have a bad strain or something. I can't seem to get more than 3-4 pods on any plant. :( I might be up for a seed trade. :)

Chris

How many pods are on that plant. They look so tasty!!! I have been wanting to make a bbq sauce/dry rub with the Chocolate Bhut.

Judy your on fire.

I just saw you trinidad scorpion photos and they are awesome, and now you post this.
You've got some talent, thats for sure.

Bleash

Shape and texture of those pods are very true to the red, smokey jolokia flavor right off the plant, very cool. Nice healthy plants which are rewarding you very well. Tasty pods! :onfire:

hey chris if you want seeds i will send you dont need trading now i have tons of seeds plants pods so just drop your address in pm i will send you fresh seeds from this season harvest .

beautiful peppers! very happy to hear about the high yield! i've only got one plant of this strain so high yield is good.this strain was hard to germinate but now you've got me excited about the pods!

Back