• Start a personal food blog, or, start a community food thread for all.

Bruschetta Pain

A quick bruschetta appetizer I threw together. One of my favorite foods. If I had fresh peppers ready I would have preferred to use those, but I opted for the PAIN 100% substitute which did just fine.

BruscettaAug152009.jpg

Normally I don't add heat to bruscetta, but I was feeling the urge.

Hell yeah for the bruschetta! And a plus for the pic. Booooo for not bringing the heat ALL the time!
What about the bottle of Naga Bomb on the side? Where 'da cheese at?

Salute', TB.

thanks T.B.,

The Naga Bomb is still waiting patiently on my counter to be opened. I'm thinking sooner than later I'll get to that one. so many choices.

I've never went with cheese on bruschetta. Plus I had an Italian girlfriend for a few years and even mentioning cheese in the same sentence as bruschetta around her or her family would be a catastrophic mistake!

What if you said, "I would NEVER put cheese on my bruschetta!"?

That looks awesome! ...and innocent. Someone could really be surprised to find that heat in it, it looks like bruschetta is supposed to, then SLAM!!!, the heat comes.

frydad4 said:
What if you said, "I would NEVER put cheese on my bruschetta!"?

then not only would she want to marry you, but her mom would as well!! ha ha. Add in that you won't buy store bought pasta sauce and they'll also make you an honorary Italian.

The bread is toasted. The mixture contains - Roma tomatoes (stemmed/seeded), red onions, garlic, basil, parsley, balsamic vinegarette, olive oil and PAIN! Very simple to through together.

Back