• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Bubblegum 7s

Actually its supposed to be a TSMB X yellow 7.
Since they aren't even close to stable there is not a bubblegum 7, instead there will be an infinite number of different bubblegum 7s

Actually its supposed to be a TSMB X yellow 7.
Since they aren't even close to stable there is not a bubblegum 7, instead there will be an infinite number of different bubblegum 7s

along with some who will just buy the seed,and grow them out with intentions of picking the pod shape and taste for their own personal pepper meca:)

Here you are fremp

f1b555fe.jpg

YAAAAAAAY!!!
Thx for the pics!
Can't wait to see how they turn out once you start popping out the bigger pods(compared to your first crop)!
These look like they are forming up pretty good!

I received seeds for this strain this past spring, 2 of the 6 seeds produced plants which are now in the ground and getting big. No pods yet, but it is full of flowers, hopefully I will get ripe pods before the season starts to end.

I received seeds for this strain this past spring, 2 of the 6 seeds produced plants which are now in the ground and getting big. No pods yet, but it is full of flowers, hopefully I will get ripe pods before the season starts to end.

/wave of the hand......

You will pick those pods before winter,won't you MATT!

LOL

Whens your first freeze exp?

They look like they'll put a hurting on ya lol. Beautiful pods and great seed formation. I bet they will come out awesome.

Back