• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Bubbleponice Superhots

Definitely an indoor type setup. We are playing with some out door setups, but with the heat here, we are going to have to run a water cooling system on it, and that will be a bit costly. So probably going to try it out next season. That one will be with 5 gallon buckets and netpot lids with a constant underflow system.

The system here I will be monitoring through the hole drilled for the circulation pumps plug to fit through. It leave me about an inch of space to get in there and get samples. As for the airstones, Im just going to have to be careful and keep an eye on them. I have not thought of cutting a notch in it. Like the idea. Where exactly did you put your notch at? I dont want to cut a section off that will weaken the integrity of the structure. Cant afford for it to just flop or fold in on me one day.

Hey man this link has a pretty cool step by step instruction on how to add a see thru line so you can check water level and a nozzle so u can drain a little water out to test your ph it is for a five gallon bucket but I made it work on the setup I had like yours it worked really well for the two weeks it wasn't getting scorched it made it a lot easier for me http://www.gardenscure.com/420/hydroponics/93994-build-bubble-bucket-me-step-step.html

Thats a neat little setup. I think I will try one out. I have another part Ill be adding to the setup eventually. Got to make a bit more room first. I plan on making it an underflow system soon, and having a 55gal resevoir hooked up to it. It will have a lever similar to that of a toilet. So whenever the water level drops below the desired level, it will automatically fill back until the bob lever flips. I am going to get some coal filters and have the resevoir itself on a similar system to keep filtered water flowing in the system overall. Definitely going to try out the clear piping in the mean time.

Thats a neat little setup. I think I will try one out. I have another part Ill be adding to the setup eventually. Got to make a bit more room first. I plan on making it an underflow system soon, and having a 55gal resevoir hooked up to it. It will have a lever similar to that of a toilet. So whenever the water level drops below the desired level, it will automatically fill back until the bob lever flips. I am going to get some coal filters and have the resevoir itself on a similar system to keep filtered water flowing in the system overall. Definitely going to try out the clear piping in the mean time.
That would be really cool i never would have thought about the toilet lever keep it up you are doing far better than i had ever hoped to do especially for your first try. All my friends are begging me to give my system to them so they can grow a different kind of plant ha they said i was stupid for spending so much money on peppers when i could grow something that i could actually make a lot of profit on. They just dont understand that pepper growing can be just as addictive as getting high.

Peppers are definitely addicting. In a mean to your self kind of way.

Ill try and get some pics up this week of the system I am thinking of. We are working the bugs out of it now.

All this being said, any suggestions on what plants to put in this bad boy? I have 2 for sure. CPI Bhut Jolokia, and Yellow 7s are a must like I said, but Im stuck on what else to add. I believe I will do brain strain, and maybe a Scorpion of some sort. Im open to ideas, experiment suggestions.
I want you to grow Mega's Elisa :eek: , my Neydalli :cool:,Zavory, Fatalli, and Newmex Suave Yellow.

Thanks ABM. I would love to grow some elisas, and I am thinking of some fataliis. Havent seen the NuMex Suave Yellow. Only red and orange. Sounds interesting. I have found that I am very fond of the yellow varieties of the hot/superhots. Id like to try out many peppers in this system. Its going to be a year round setup. Would you like to trade for some Neydallis?

Hope to get a bit more business that way. Working on everything now, but should have their products available on my website soon through our association.

I like yellows too. They taste good.
oh- I don't have any seeds or clones right now, but I'm so excited right now. I think they are going to be black on one side and yellow on the other. Ha ha we'll see.

Cool cool. Let me know how they turn out. Im thinking some of the Elisas crossed with a yellow 7 in hydro will be neat.

Back