for-sale Buckeye Pepper Co FIFO Seed sale

I tried entering FIFO as a coupon code (for seeds only) at checkout and it didn't apply the discount. Am I doing it wrong?

mecdave said:
I tried entering FIFO as a coupon code (for seeds only) at checkout and it didn't apply the discount. Am I doing it wrong?

pshngo said:
Warning: Coupon is either invalid, expired or reached it's usage limit!

Mine worked? 

Make sure your order is over $10. Just tested and works. 
After you add what you want to the cart, click view cart. Select the coupon option, type in fifo and apply it. then proceed to checkout.

let me know

Thanks outlaw

mmcdermott1 said:
Yes the sale is still going and can be used as many times as wanted. We have a lot of overstock right now and will let the sale go for a while
Thank you
What are you doing to me? Working on getting another $100 order out of me, after the discount?  I'm trying to spread the love ($$) around.

I received an order from Buckeye maybe 2 or 3 days after I placed it and was very happy with them.  Great people to do business with, and now that I know the sale is still going on I'll likely order those last few that didn't make the initial cut!  

Thanks for the sale Mike, I was able to pick up some naglah as well as the butchlah that I saw Nigel review and was impressed. Can't wait to grow these out next year

Back