• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

BUCKS PARTY IN CHICARGO FOR AN AUSSIE, HELP !

Chicargo for bucks night ?

• Chicargo

Votes: 5 100.0%
  • Somewhere else close to Milwaukie

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Born in Wisconsin myself, but have to go with Chicago having a better night life. Can't give any names of places unfortunately as I've been gone for like twenty years. What's the scoop on getting married in Milwaukee though? Marrying a WI girl I guess if you know about the cheesehead saying?

:
boutros said:
Born in Wisconsin myself, but have to go with Chicago having a better night life. Can't give any names of places unfortunately as I've been gone for like twenty years. What's the scoop on getting married in Milwaukee though? Marrying a WI girl I guess if you know about the cheesehead saying?

Yep she even has the cheesehead hat !:rofl:

Married there because that where she and her family are from.

I guess I dont really know what Im getting my self in for ! Been over once before for a christmas, and it was Flippin cold ! I like the Deer hunting and fishing around there though !

I have been out in Milwaukee before , thats why I said i wanted to go chicago.

CM

Right on, that's cool. Oddly enough the only Australian I know and have talked much with is married to a lady from Wisconsin. They run a bar down in Pacific Beach that plays all the Green Bay and Badger (Wi/American football teams) games and quite a bit of Rugby and Aussie football as well. Can't remember where he's from, usually have a few too many when I'm there. He kicked me a case of Victoria Bitter one time, pretty cool guy.

Anyway, that's off the topic, sorry. Congratulations on your upcoming marriage and family man. And have a good one in Chicago! Keep an eye on those knucklehead Bears fans though, lol.

Heads up on Wisconsin alcohol regulations! 8 a.m.–12 midnight for beer (some counties and municipalities only allow sales until 9 p.m. for beer), 8 a.m.–9 p.m. for liquor and wine.

Congrats on the wedding! Party hard but be safe!

What about Heaven on 7th? If you bring in a hotsauce they've never heard of, your meal's on the house(HINT, HINT).

Sickmont said:
What about Heaven on 7th? If you bring in a hotsauce they've never heard of, your meal's on the house(HINT, HINT).

Yeah and I'd be the idiot that took in a bottle of Tabasco. So one they've never heard of or haven't got?

rainbowberry said:
Yeah and I'd be the idiot that took in a bottle of Tabasco. So one they've never heard of or haven't got?

I think it's never heard of. Ask AJ, he went there a few years back.

boutros said:
Right on, that's cool. Oddly enough the only Australian I know and have talked much with is married to a lady from Wisconsin. They run a bar down in Pacific Beach that plays all the Green Bay and Badger (Wi/American football teams) games and quite a bit of Rugby and Aussie football as well. Can't remember where he's from, usually have a few too many when I'm there. He kicked me a case of Victoria Bitter one time, pretty cool guy.

Anyway, that's off the topic, sorry. Congratulations on your upcoming marriage and family man. And have a good one in Chicago! Keep an eye on those knucklehead Bears fans though, lol.

YEY ! VB - probably the most popular beer here !
We aussies must be a sucker for a chessehead! lol

Captain Murphy said:
Heads up on Wisconsin alcohol regulations! 8 a.m.–12 midnight for beer (some counties and municipalities only allow sales until 9 p.m. for beer), 8 a.m.–9 p.m. for liquor and wine.

Congrats on the wedding! Party hard but be safe!

THnaks !, I know that is why I am heading out for Bucks ! Last time we were there we went out and was all over by 1 AM ??WTF

Sickmont said:

rainbowberry said:

I plan to take either Scorpions, or THSC !! I think I should get my ,meal free !

Thanx everyone !!! Keep tips, advice, and suggestions coming !

IAN

Back