Buddah's new blog I Love It Spicy

The Hot Pepper

Founder
Admin
Check out Buddah's new blog.

I Love It Spicy

Buddah has been an author and reviewer on other blogs but now he has his own, and it is THP approved! (that just means it looks kick a$$)

thehotpepper.com said:
Check out Buddah's new blog.

I Love It Spicy

Buddah has been an author and reviewer on other blogs but now he has his own, and it is THP approved! (that just means it looks kick a$$)

Thanks Dan, u r da man. Much appreciated, especially with the THP approved. Do you have a logo for that? :P

texas blues said:
Cool site. Not sure there is enough tomfoolishnessess for me though.

Thanks TB. Oh there will be plenty of that foolishness of Tom all in good time. I just opened the site last weekend, and trying to get through the bugs first. Check out my bhut jolokia video, that should be good for a laugh. Just do not play it if kids are around. :D

mvinson said:
I have been watching it - the vid of the bhut was hilarious

If you go to Defcon's booth as you said on the other thread to try his evil vial of death, you too might make a good video for us. :D

Thanks guys. I hope I can offer something different to the chile front. We will be doing some special stuff at the FFS.

Buddah said:
If you go to Defcon's booth as you said on the other thread to try his evil vial of death, you too might make a good video for us. :D

oh I will definitely be at the Defcon booth - but I think if I remember correctly I stated that I will be spectating, NOT consuming lol -

hope to get the opportunity to meet some of you in Albuquerque

I checked out several of the intro vids and all the North Market festivities videos. They were short, cool, informative, and I was happy to see y'all making them. Couple of rookie mistakes.....(run out of battery, $#it happens) lol........OH WELL! Thanks for posting everything anyway~

I watched for who were the vendors at the fest and it was cool to see...............HEY, I know that guy... Seen that sauce before...have that sauce....we just traded......so this is what it looks like!

You guys are on to something, looking forward to more good stuff.

salsalady said:
I checked out several of the intro vids and all the North Market festivities videos. They were short, cool, informative, and I was happy to see y'all making them. Couple of rookie mistakes.....(run out of battery, $#it happens) lol........OH WELL! Thanks for posting everything anyway~

I watched for who were the vendors at the fest and it was cool to see...............HEY, I know that guy... Seen that sauce before...have that sauce....we just traded......so this is what it looks like!

You guys are on to something, looking forward to more good stuff.

Thank you very much Lady o' Salsa for the feedback. It is great to hear what people think good or bad. We want to bring a different spin on things, and hopefully you will get a little bit of that this weekend at the Fiery Food Show.

Great looking blog! Went right into my bookmarks thismorning. I liked the vids, short and sweet (anything over 5 minutes is tough for the ADD crowd :)).

Maybe I'll see you guys at the festival this weekend.

As for the vial of evil at Defcon, in limited quantities, I'm game for anything...

Congrats on getting the site off the ground Buddah. I'll be checking you out. Oh, and have fun in NM if you are going.

Just watched the jalapeno and wing eating contests. I'm in for the jalapeno contest next year, 7 in 4 minutes doesn't seem that impressive. I don't do much wing eating so I won't talk on that one :)

Tkromer said:
Great looking blog! Went right into my bookmarks thismorning. I liked the vids, short and sweet (anything over 5 minutes is tough for the ADD crowd :)).

Maybe I'll see you guys at the festival this weekend.

As for the vial of evil at Defcon, in limited quantities, I'm game for anything...

I have to definitely cut down on my yammering. Everyone that knows me knows I can talk forever, so I am trying hard to cut it around the 5 minute mark. We plan on doing videos of favorite products we love for people to try and have them posted soon. I have 4 favorites that are above them all, and Defcon Wing Sauce is in the top 4. They will be featured in my first favorite video. I just would not dare do another swizzle stick full of the Creator's Zero. Twice was plenty.

Tkromer said:
Just watched the jalapeno and wing eating contests. I'm in for the jalapeno contest next year, 7 in 4 minutes doesn't seem that impressive. I don't do much wing eating so I won't talk on that one :)

The jalapeno's were fresh and huge, they are a lot when you have nothing to drink them down with. 7 was plenty. It was a fun little show, and it has gotten bigger each year I have been there over the last 3 years.

JayT said:
Congrats on getting the site off the ground Buddah. I'll be checking you out. Oh, and have fun in NM if you are going.

Thanks Jay. We got to get you out to a show sooner than later. How about Peppers on the Beach or Weekend of Fire?

I'm coming to Peppers in DE on May 15 if that's what you are talking about. Don't know about WOF yet. I hope so.

Oh and Buddah, tell the Creator not to sell my zero he promised me! :lol:

Back