Buddah's new blog I Love It Spicy

Budda man I've seen you at a distance 5x now but never did catch up to you. Enjoy the last day if you're still hanging around.

Tkromer said:
Budda man I've seen you at a distance 5x now but never did catch up to you. Enjoy the last day if you're still hanging around.

As much as Buddah stays in one place for a long time yammering away at someone, I figured it would be a cinch catching up to him. :lol:

haa buddah I just watched the north market clips I like your typed commentary (bc it notes how awesome I am).. and I am also embarrassed bc I do not do well in front of the camera! I've only met you twice and I think youve managed to embarrass me muliple times... I hope this doesnt set a precedent!

Nicole said:
haa buddah I just watched the north market clips I like your typed commentary (bc it notes how awesome I am).. and I am also embarrassed bc I do not do well in front of the camera! I've only met you twice and I think youve managed to embarrass me muliple times... I hope this doesnt set a precedent!

I thought you said you couldn't be embarrassed?

or was that just me being drunk and having hallucinations again?

JayT said:
I'm coming to Peppers in DE on May 15 if that's what you are talking about. Don't know about WOF yet. I hope so.

Oh and Buddah, tell the Creator not to sell my zero he promised me! :lol:

Sorry Jay, just noticing your message now. I plan on doing the Peppers on the Beach Show. So I will finally catch up to you then.

Tkromer said:

Sorry I missed you Tkromer. I do move around quite a bit. Maybe the next show you will catch up to me.

Scott Roberts said:
As much as Buddah stays in one place for a long time yammering away at someone, I figured it would be a cinch catching up to him. :lol:

Yeah what he said. lol

Nicole said:

Wait to you see the videos that you are in. :D

mvinson said:

I do remember that too now that I think of it.

Buddah said:
I do remember that too now that I think of it.

mvinson said:

no you were def drunk! perhaps you guys misheard me.. I have a very low threshold of embarrassment! jebus what did I subject myself to!? ..

Nicole said:
no you were def drunk! perhaps you guys misheard me.. I have a very low threshold of embarrassment! jebus what did I subject myself to!? ..

well it goes without saying that I was drunk - but ..... I was thinking that it was you who were embarrassing us????

Back