• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Burger from Hell

chilliman64 said:
I know you can call your invention any name you like but doesn't a burger have to be on a bun? a purely curious question, no attack intended.

My favorite thing to use is a buttered and toasted english muffin. Man that's good stuff. Burgers are one food I tend to not make spicy.

My favorite burger of all time is simple: I buy a big chuck roast, trim it, grind up a good half lb of it, add a bit of salt. The perfect hamburger isn't grilled, it's cooked in a cast-iron skillet. Cook on medium heat until med-rare, and still good and red in the middle. Flip only once, and if you squish a burger you should be shot. No ketchup. No anything. Simply a buttered, toasted english muffin. Just try it once and you'll be amazed.

Gotta be ground fresh though, the texture difference is awesome & you don't have to cook it well done.

If I have to use pre-ground beef, I'll go with the classic bun, lettuce, onion, peppers, hot sauce & ketchup style burger. Ketchup & fatalii fire go really well together

Damn i'm gonna have to make some burgers this week. You guys and all this food talk on this forum are making me fat.

A burger is a ground meat patty sandwich, any meat (or veggie), any bread. Salmon burger, veggie burger, etc.

Sickmont said:
Damn, Armadillo, thats sounds awesome!

I hope to get the chance to try it. I started Aji Pineapple and Lemon Drop and I hope to get one Fatalii plant from a local chilihead here. He didn't have enough seeds to share but with a hopefully good sprouting ratio he may have one seedling for me... Wish me luck!

Back