food Burgers? Hell Yeah!!

You removed the one with lady sic's behind!

Sliders on da grill 2nite. Vermont Potato Slider Rolls. Ground chuck. Extra Sharp Vermont Cheddar (Haha just realized the Vermont theme)... other stuff. May take some snapshots.

Hell yeah THP! We've been only waiting what...13 pages!!!! for you to post up in here! Potato rolls rock and extry sharp Vermont cheddar is sharpy goodness!

Nah, no preview. Just Slider Saturday. This ain't takin' Sum down but it's tasty.

You gotta start with the right bun. Dig.

slider_buns.jpg

Next up get your burger topping going (jalapenos, vidalias, olive oil, dash of red wine vinegar, sea salt). Saute until soft.

burger_topping.jpg

Grill up the sliders (ground chuck patties with various dried peppers, sea salt) with a hit of olive oil to attract the flame, to a perfect MR. Two thick slices of Extra sharp Vermont cheddar. Toast the buns.

sliders_grilling.jpg

Assemble the bad boys with:
Peach habanero jam on top bun.
Burger topping on top of cheese.
Roasted (on grill) Roma tomatoes
Garlic dill

sliders.jpg

Money

slider_cut.jpg

Jus' cuz.

Long time reader first time posting. Had to make an account because this is the most epic thread on the interwebs !!!!!!!!!!!! Will post burger soon.

Welcome SpicyE! Bring your burgers, we likem' all up in here.

Siccy, you ain't seen none of THP's eats piccy's? The man's got skillz. His pics of that h b & r burger were just for fun. I pity the fool that throws down with a burger when he's serious n' all. I doubt he's seen the inside of a McD's or BK in decades if not longer what with all the great eats he has around his 'hood.

More sliders 2nite.

SpicyE I'm glad my burger made you join :P!

Can't explain to you the torture I endured looking at this thread @ 6:30 in the morning lol

Sorry to say, that doesn't get better. Glad to see you here.

And don't listen to TB, I just learned he is turning anti-bacon! A tear runs down my face as I type this.

Back