• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Burning Pee

I made a small batch of chili, after cooking I shredded a clove of garlic and added a teaspoon of not cayenne pepper powder. A few hr later it burned when I urinated but only once and after that I was fine. Has this happened to anyone?

I had this happen before, but I was eating three supers a day. It's not the same as touching your dick with spicy hands. It should be talked about more so chiliheads don't end up falsely accusing the person they're with of cheating.

It can happen when you ingest a significant amount of capsaicin. I have only experienced it when I was dehydrated and had eaten way too many supers. Big red mamma poppers and some stuff made with reapers .

Those who've experienced this are the ones who are either more sensitive to it or more adventurous with it. To be fair, I can't judge someone for eliminating or severely lessening their use of supers on account of a fiery piss or a grueling shit. I've walked out of the bathroom wondering if I should press assault charges on my asshole.

If I eat a good number of superhots in a single day - around 6 or so - this happens to me. 

I've gotten used to it. 

TB always has a way with a turn of phrase.

His descriptions of this problem are epic

" I had lost all control of my lower nether regions including bladder control as while the hot mud was burning a hole in the porceline and bringing the water in the tank to a boil, I began pissing pure napalm like a flamethrower into a WWII Japanese bunker. "

"The pee itself was so hot I could have boiled a 10 pound lobster in it. "

Back