• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

seeds Butch T pods from Ebay seeds..Update

Think my 16 year old daughter could handle taking care of them for a couple days?
How hard would it be to keep them covered
hehehehehehe
But then maybe not as she thinks I spend more time talking to my pepper plants than her.

Hey all,

I just wanted to share my experience with these beautiful pods. Skwerl was kind enough to send me one to review, so he could get an idea about the heat and flavor. Without further ado, here it is....

Thanks again Skwerl!

Hey all,

I just wanted to share my experience with these beautiful pods. Skwerl was kind enough to send me one to review, so he could get an idea about the heat and flavor. Without further ado, here it is....

Thanks again Skwerl!

Love the vid that took sum balls and the back drop is gr8. , once again BALLS!!!!

Helldozer first-class video & review, not sure I’d try that with such a calm attitude and I agree, I like the new backdrop :)

k. skwerl, again thanks for the seed, I’ll probably grow this next season as I still have 26 plants going and running out of space :D

Love the vid that took sum balls and the back drop is gr8. , once again BALLS!!!!

Haha. Thanks Blue Flames. There is a fine line between that and lack of logic.

Helldozer first-class video & review, not sure I’d try that with such a calm attitude and I agree, I like the new backdrop :)

k. skwerl, again thanks for the seed, I’ll probably grow this next season as I still have 26 plants going and running out of space :D

Thanks a lot WalkGood, appreciate the feedback. :)

Back