vendor ButchT.com

So Butch (of the Butch T Scorpion fame) finally has a new website up to sell his seeds. It's been up for a few weeks now and I've placed 3 orders but am just now getting around to posting this here. Easy to use site and quick shipping. Not much up right now, mostly his creations but man are they awesome.

12.2.15 Last Harvest and Seeds 029.JPG

Butch1.JPG

I decided to get a jump on next years' grow, so I ordered from Butch about a week and a half ago using a money order and I already received it! Pretty quick for snail mailing in the order. I purchased 4 varieties from him and he sent 2 other varieties along with the 4 I ordered! I couldn't believe it because one was a strain I was really looking for but couldn't find...Chocolate Primo! He even sent a 36 year old baseball card. :) Instructions on how to start your seeds was also included. I'm definitely happy with my order and I highly recommend checking out his site.

bVBRU3X.jpg

-Adam

Does anyone know if he used the shipping notifications? I ordered 4 days ago and got an email saying id get another email when they ship... after nothin I emailed to ask and got no reply..waited 24 hours and used the contact form on the website this time and another 24 hours and no reply. does he just send them without marking them shipped or something...I dont mind the lack of communication as some people are just not computer people and as some here have said by the looks of his site (we go there for the seed quality anyway so who cares) he may not be a computer person... I emailed him a while back to ask about another pepper before i ordered and he got back to me within 24 hours... just curious... thanks all

hmm... i dont know what to do... never ran into this before... i mean iknow he's a stand up guy, i have no doubts in him... i am just excited to get my seeds started.. i started most begining of november... i ordered his new stuff... the chocolate moruga brains, brazilian moruga, cpr, btr and the orange longtails... kool thanks man... i already wrote him twice once direct and once via his contact form... i dont wanna be pushy, life happens... im just like a kid on xmas eve... cant wait...very excited to add these to my collection... up to 31 now... fun...

just gonna be patient and wait it out... his reputation says that would be the thing to do... it is the holiday season.. he may be on vacation or seeing family.. who knows... good things come to those who wait...

hot stuff said:
Id contact him. He'll do you right.

i have multiple times and to be honest im canceling the order with the bank tomorrow. im sure he is great and nice but when the last communication i got from him was sent to me from his cell phone 'in the middle of a pepper patch' there is no excuse in this day and agefor no replies or reach out in 4 days besides emergency in which case i hope all works out for the best but i have a time frame to work with and they sell the same seeds elsewhere. no hard feelings just business - shit happens. ill try him again in the future

I am very happy i waited... he contacted me and was taking mandatory certifications for something (his business) very nice and saidthey will ship this weekend... very happy... its just so hard to not go insane waiting for those new seeds you been eyeballing for weeks... and from BUTCH T himself!!! thrilled...

Very happy i waited... Def a stand up guy... ordered 5 of his catalog he sent me 7, a xmas card with "autograph" lol,and a 27 year old baseball card... first baseball card i have ever owned.. lol  awesome guy
Image121320161200551.jpg

Back