• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

Cajun Heat: Liquid Napalm & Voodoo Ash

AlabamaJack said:
the spice is exactly what I wanted for the ribs....made the mistake of eating some naga morich paste first and there were no taste buds left for the rest of the evening...we should have tasted the liquid napalm first...

I will taste it again this evening...
where on earth did you get naga morich paste?!:shocked:

our friendly down under members...

I decided that the sauce of choice for today would be Liquid Napalm. I'm having it on my Brooklyn Monster Ale boiled kosher hot dogs on whole wheat buns in place of ketchup or mustard.

I have to say, the aroma of this one is pretty strong. It's a crunchier sauce than i'm used to, but i think it might be the amount of seeds present in this. One thing i can't tell is if it's made from fresh or dried ingredients. That would be of interest to me.

Still, the sauce doesn't taste bad at all. This was a good choice today. :)

fineexampl said:
I decided that the sauce of choice for today would be Liquid Napalm. I'm having it on my Brooklyn Monster Ale boiled kosher hot dogs on whole wheat buns in place of ketchup or mustard.

I have to say, the aroma of this one is pretty strong. It's a crunchier sauce than i'm used to, but i think it might be the amount of seeds present in this. One thing i can't tell is if it's made from fresh or dried ingredients. That would be of interest to me.

Still, the sauce doesn't taste bad at all. This was a good choice today. :)

Fineexampl, The sauce is made from a pepper mash, my own spice blend, and vinegar. I recently finished my mild sauce and will soon begin working on an insane batch.

Back