Cajun Heat's Spring Sale

...because it's my birthday...

Now, until the end of April, if you buy a bottle of Liquid Napalm or Voodoo Ash (at regular price) get another FREE! You can mix and match and order as many as you’d like. Buy now and get your Ash in time for grilling season! Use coupon code B1G1 at checkout.

Killed that bottle of Liquid Napalm I bought during your Super Bowl sale, but I bought 60 bottles at the Fiery Foods Festival, so I may have to wait on a re-order :)

Hey Clement, I want some. If you are going to Peppers at the Beach, I can just save on postage and pick them up there. I will take one of each, just let me know. I will get it regardless. I never tried you Voodoo Ash, so I look forward to it.

Got a new Cajun restaurant in Leesburg, had me a po' boy and some gumbo yesterday. Yum!

I'm not able to attend peppers...

I also tried that so called Cajun restaurant and was served 2 day old jambalaya....You want a real po-boy? Come over to my house one Sunday during football season...I have real OVER stuffed po-boys!!! Enough shrimp and oysters for 3 sandwiches.

AlabamaJack,

I'm not sure if you received the other message...said you exceeded your message limit, anyway

the coupon code is entered after selecting shipping prior to confirming your order...

Thanks.

cajunheat said:
I'm not able to attend peppers...

I also tried that so called Cajun restaurant and was served 2 day old jambalaya....You want a real po-boy? Come over to my house one Sunday during football season...I have real OVER stuffed po-boys!!! Enough shrimp and oysters for 3 sandwiches.

That is too bad on both accounts. Maybe you can make some at the Gunther's Gourmet meet up for wing night. My football season is spent in my Minnesota Vikings fan club in Crystal City. I help run the group, so my presence is expected. I do appreciate the offer, maybe sometime down the road I can make that trek out there. I can make my Pasta Jambalaya so I can rock your cajun world. ;)

So why not Peppers? It is a free show, nothing to lose. Plus, it is bound to be a great time. Forget about the fact that the people at Peppers are complete douches, and think about the fact that Rehoboth Beach is filled with tourists, and it is a town filled with shopping. One semi-crappy day, no one is at the beach and everyone is out shopping. "Hey honey, what is with all the tents over there?" "I don't know honey bear, lets go check it out." Cha-ching for Cajun Heat's multi-award winning hot sauce. :D

Mike is having wing meet up? When?

As far as Peppers...I work weekends with my regular job and was unable to get off.

Pasta jambalaya? Are you kidding me?!? lol

Vikings fan huh...opening game, Saints Vs Vikings... Saints 28 Vikings 10... WHO DAT!!!! Am I invited?

Oh yeah...4 months til football and the trash talking is beginning....

Talk all the smack you want, you won and nothing can change that. You were probably crying before the old man threw that pathetic pass. When I go to the New Orleans hot sauce show in June, I will be dressed in 2 of the city's traditional colors, Purple and Gold. You are more than welcome to join us in any game. Including the opening day ass whooping your Saints will get.

Yes, pasta jambalaya. It will be one of the great meals of your life. Gar-rohn-tee! As for Mike, he mentioned you on the future guest list when he decides on the date. He mentioned to me last week, that mid-August might be a good weekend. He wants to invite everyone to his kitchen to do a wing challenge. We would get all the wing sauces we can get, Defcon, Suck Creek, Buffalo Wild Wings, CaJohn's, etc and do a wing sampling and vote on who we think is the best overall wing sauce. I would film it for my website. He said it would not involve any wing sauce makers, just a bunch of guys that like wings out to have a good time.

Back