• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Calcium deficiency , How to add it

I Checked and no aphids... I hope at the moment and well im not sure how or have a kit to check the ph of the soil but i believe the soil might be short on nutrients because i was growing lots of garlic on that pot and now its home to the pepper

Now all my plants are getting the cunchy type of leafs and they are getting worst also will this kill my plants? i checked and no bugs also i try and added some Cal-Carb but nothing

Haa this post is funny, if you saw my wrinkles you would be worried, but im not.

"Chiill Winstarn"
Mezo.

So my plants aint as bad? ill take a picture because the pictures dont show it as how they are now, right now they are all crunchy and as soon as i touch them they break

fcd78739.jpg

The last pic looks like the soil is VERY wet. This was my first year growing and I had a few look like that due to over watering and trying to give to much love. I added come Cal Mag after they dried out and they recovered.

Listen to these guys , they look gr8 give them a chance mine have done the same when they r small but after a while it will go, if u got them in a good mix u should not have to add anything , to much love and bombing massive amounts of crap on them stuffs up there cycle maybe lay of the fert abit if u r using a plain drink of water is good for them and flushes crap out. But a wise man on here gave me the best advice "leave them alone" lol they do there own thing in wild and there ain't a guy with a watering can there lol good luck

Leaves may look like that from over-fertilizing. I use CalMag and my plants LOVE it. That said, though, I use about 1/4 strength almost every time I water, AND I make sure to let the leaves start drooping before watering again. I found that when I use full-strength, even occasionally, the leaves kind of puckered up like that.

Leaves may look like that from over-fertilizing. I use CalMag and my plants LOVE it. That said, though, I use about 1/4 strength almost every time I water, AND I make sure to let the leaves start drooping before watering again. I found that when I use full-strength, even occasionally, the leaves kind of puckered up like that.

Agreed. I had some plants that looked like that. I was searching Google for every plant disease that I could find and none really fit. I figured I was probably over-feeding them. I stopped feeding and after a couple weeks of recovery they started growing like wildfire and the leaf morphology normalized.

Back