• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Calcium for plants

Well i only sprinkled that Dolomite stuff on two days ago & my leaves are already going green again, well happy. :party:

And no more leaf drop, im amazed how fast it worked, no a slight change in color a huge change.

Mezo.
\
Reminds me of the story about Benjamin Franklin and some farmers in his area. He recommended that they lime their fields to make for healthier plants and an increase in their crop, but nobody had heard of this before, so they told him to mind his own business and not waste their time. His answer was to sprinkle lime on a hillside patch so it spelled out "This field has been limed". They all laughed at him until after the next rain when the limed places turned green in a couple of days.

\
Reminds me of the story about Benjamin Franklin and some farmers in his area. He recommended that they lime their fields to make for healthier plants and an increase in their crop, but nobody had heard of this before, so they told him to mind his own business and not waste their time. His answer was to sprinkle lime on a hillside patch so it spelled out "This field has been limed". They all laughed at him until after the next rain when the limed places turned green in a couple of days.

Great story & i had to check to see if it was true, and indeed it was.

Although the actual words were "This land has been plastered" same difference & he used Gypsum (hence plastered i guess?)

Cheers for sharing a bit of American history, ill always remember that.

Mezo.

Back