• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

health can somebody tell me whats wrong with my plant!

can somebody please help me..i dunno what happen to my red carribean, i left for 3days and i came back it became like this
i transplanted them in 1galon container before i left, and i have a automatic watering system that i put since im not gonna be home i put them on every 12hrs and 3mins of dripping water, i dont know if its over water or the sun burnt it

That does look an awful lot like sunburn.

Gotta be careful wit da Hawaiian sun braddah!

I have a freshly moved naga morich that looks very similar at the moment, and I know it's sun. I used shade cloth for about a week over it, but even with the weak winter sun, and 10 hours of sunlight a day, it still burnt a tad.

They recover quickly:)

Cheers!

Yup sunburn! Get that baby indoors for a few days to recover! I'd give it a drink of water as well if you havent!

+1 on the previous comments.
They would fare much better if you could provide them with some shade while being outside.

it was written that you potted up.
what did you use for the new soil?
looks to be fertilizer type burn
but you did not say how much of what you used for the new media

i just used miracle grow potting mix, mixed with perlite and cinders thay i regularly use for my culinary herbs.

well then i just do not get it

it just does not look like the sunscald to me

please post more pictures in about a week

are the nearby plants affected?

ok ill post some in a week time..but for now i put some plywood on the side so it get shade...its only the red Caribbean both of them has leafs like that cus the rest is fine.

Back