seed-train CANADIAN SEED TRAIN - P.R.O.J.E.C.T. 2.0

blue6demon said:
Nice to see you back on the train Penny!

Thanks...almost missed it!! Had a good reason though, became a grandmother again 2 weeks ago, helping daughter with the new baby!! :)
I see under the rules on page 1, that giant fruits and veggies are accepted as well, is anyone looking for anything in particular? Are heirloom beans, peas, things like that acceptable or just stick to the rules on page 1.

Congrats Penny, and to your daughter as well!!! My wife can't wait to be a grandmother :cool:

Sure received the package! And it will go back on tracks tomorrow!!!

Will post details when it's done!

Penny said:
I see under the rules on page 1, that giant fruits and veggies are accepted as well, is anyone looking for anything in particular? Are heirloom beans, peas, things like that acceptable or just stick to the rules on page 1.

I'd say it's quite acceptable. The only reason that is in there is because this is suppose to keep in line with the first train but it also kept the weight down. If you are interested, I'm sure someone (me) would love to see what you have to contribute :) Put a bag in labeled fruits/veggies and let's see what happens!

blue6demon said:
Sure received the package! And it will go back on tracks tomorrow!!!

Will post details when it's done!

That's great!! We all really appreciate you getting it in before the weekend. Local post may not run during the weekend but behind the scenes goes double-time. :)

blue6demon said:
Congrats Penny, and to your daughter as well!!! My wife can't wait to be a grandmother :cool:

Thank you, this is our second grandbaby and we LOVE it, its so much fun and you get to send them home ;) and its amazing how tired you are after they've been for the day, and I'm only 45!! Are your's married, any on the horizon?

Thanks Shandley, i'll have a look and I know there are things I can include, I received a HUGE trade from Russia which lots of cool things in there. :)

That's great! Thanks for keeping the momentum!!

Your link does not have the number in it. I noticed this about Canada Post's 'wonderful' web design.
The best way is to copy this but put the tracking number where the ############ is.

canadapost.ca/cpotools/apps/track/personal/findByTrackNumber?trackingNumber=############

Then, highlight the entire address, copy it, and click the Link button
link.png
, and paste the entire link into the URL box.

Shandley said:

Today's the day!

2016/03/29 08:35 COLLINGWOOD, ON Item out for delivery

Just got home from work, and it was in my mailbox!!!!

I PM'd dragonsfire for the next address.

I'm off tomorrow so I'll go through it and get it back in the mail later tomorrow or Thursday :)

Back