seed-train CANADIAN SEED TRAIN - P.R.O.J.E.C.T. 2.0

Package is back in the mail, the tracking number is.........0103186000377031

I just added peppers this time, but I think in the Fall (after harvest for everyone) we need to start this train and add our favorite veggies to it ;)

I just added peppers this time, but I think in the Fall (after harvest for everyone) we need to start this train and add our favorite veggies to it ;)

I totally agree!

Oh and by the way my condolences to all hockey fans from coast to coast, this is a sad day, none of us made it to the playoffs! :snooty:

Looking forward to the seeds, looks like they still have not left the station.

Been Sick with the Flue the past week, no fun, almost over it :)

Sorry folks, I've been offline for a few.

I received the package yesterday!

Round 1 of 2.0 (I guess I should call it 2.1 :)) was a complete success! I have to say that with such a short train, I am very impressed!! Well done!

We will get the train moving again a month or two after harvest!
 ​
Please, let me know if you are interested in another trip in November by sending me a private message
ROUND 2.2 IS OPEN TO ALL CANADIANS!!  WHO WANTS IN??

The issue with Canada Post in terms of their web tracking is that they have scenarios programmed in there.... not to give the correct information but to give the viewer a happy tingly feeling that will make you want to come back. You will see the same thing in TheWeatherNetwork when they show rain and 10*C for the end of the week but when that time comes, it'll be sunny and 30*C (a bit hyperbolized). I know weather is hard to predict but it's never the other way around.

I found out about canadapost.ca algorithms when a friend of mine told me what their marketing department told him to program. Sometimes, you will see delivered an hour before it's delivered or the opposite and it all depends on the time of the week, the time of the month, what season it is, and what the weather is (among many other variables)... and the marketing team has a switch (an actual switch) to turn off the algorithms and just give straight facts (handy if canadapost has done something wrong/got hacked/info leaks/etc).

BUT.. enough about that.. I will consider ourselves lucky to even have tracking available to us.

:dance:  :) Again, super duper happy train run, folks! I look forward to next year's crop already!! :) :dance:

Back