wanted Canadian seed train P.R.O.J.E.C.T. ROUND 4 (looking for more members)

Thanks for getting it back into circulation so quickly Lew. :dance:

I just realized that I totally forgot to add my toonie into the baggy. :rolleyes:.......well shoot :confused:

I didn't really have much choice, I couldn't resist opening and going through it.  As soon as I got the kids in bed I tore into it :)  Then out the door the next morning before I changed my mind and started going through again looking for more.

I'm getting excited!!

Got my soil mix sorted. Checking temps in my seed dome. Got my mycorrhizal fungi shipping in Monday. Worms are working overtime on the pepper food for the summer. Seed list is looking good and I'm sure it will be looking even better in a few days! I'm stoked. Still have to make a lighting decision, but I think I'm going to pick up a 4' by 4 lamp t5 HO and be done with it. It's gonna be a fun year!!

Oh, and I stumbled onto ANOTHER cool summer project: www.fungi.com

The guy who is behind the site, Paul Stamets, has done some absolutely incredible research and I highly suggest having a listen to one of his talks. Mind blowing to say the least. There are two on YouTube that were pretty eye opening; one is a 2hr coast to coast radio interview and the other is a keynote speech at Uplift in Australia. Just thought I'd share with you all since we're all interested in gardening to one degree or another. This, for me, was last nights discovery.

Ok package sent 30 minutes ago!!!!

Tracking number: 0103222000160348

It was really fun :onfire:

I've put way more seeds this year, some fatalii's (yellow and orange) my favorites, black habs (2 kinds actually, have no clue why but some turned out more burgundy and some others brownish black) and some red peter peppers, funny and really tasty ones, and a lot more!

I don't want to poke too hard but the package is suppose to go out Friday (48 hours from receipt, rule 11). With all of the Christmas mailing happening, I highly suggest you get it out then.

Absolutely, if you can please get it back out by Friday, that would be better. That way Aaron can have it the first part of the week and get it back out to whoever is next.

Don't forget to post your tracking number too Thorolygood. ;)

Yep I totally agree. Friday would be the best day to send the box. I understand, we all have a busy life to live but Shandley is totally right. The Christmas mailing is gonna cause delays. Thanks for your understanding Thorolygood :).

Package has been delayed a day.

I think we will need a backup plan for if the post office suggests it would not make it to Balduvian before his holiday trip.

Suggestions?

Back