wanted Canadian seed train P.R.O.J.E.C.T. ROUND 4 (looking for more members)

Thank to miss Shandley for the infos! Make the best of it and trust your jugement regarding package weight/enveloppe(s) size! Enjoy!

Goooooooo Skype! Thanks to the old advances of semi-modern technology, I had the opportunity to sort through the seeds remotely using Skype and a HD camera! I wonder if this is the first time a seed train has done this. LOL. None the less, there are some pretty good strains in there. I was quite surprised to not see any T.S. and very little in terms of 7. Not to put it down at all but they seemed like the most popular strains to go up last year. Excellent selection! Some I've never heard of. I def. put in more than I took so enjoy!

My girl has a very full day today but if she can catch a break, the package will be out today. Otherwise, I'll take it in tomorrow when I get home (about 12).

BTW, if anyone here has some T.S. or Brainstrain they would want to trade/sell/ect., please PM me.

Chooooo Chooooooo... This train's a rollin!

We could have wait untill tomorrow so you could sort seeds yourself lol! Yep, No T.S. but If you find any, feel free to tell me! When the package comes back to me, I will put in some 7 pot brain strain.

Well, she sent it off. It looks like shipping back to Ontario was $15.96 (after tax n all) for regular parcel with tracking number or $2.33 without tracking number. Xpresspost was $21.56. Everyone else seems to have tracking numbers so my girl sent it off as such (now, don't come and tell me that I could have sent it without a tracking number. It is what it is :P ). She said the postal worker tried to squish it down to fit through a hole. She told the worker to not do that. I'm sure nothing got squished but still, be aware. She mentioned that the worker tried to open it to spread out the contents evenly so it could be cheaper to fit through a 3/4" hole. I thought that was illegal but she stopped the worker after she heard some tape peeling. Anyways, it's off!

I think the next round will be better laid out for people to save on shipping. Thanks to all who have contributed. See you in round 2!

Weight was 222 grams by their scale. Guaranteed in 8 days (must be a rural area): Tracking Number: 0074675000207442

or click here:
http://www.canadapos...07442&LOCALE=en

Thanks for the infos Shandley. This thing is getting expensive! Well, it will be more even for round 2 with the route you provided. And it IS legal to send seeds across the country because they are not dangerous or endengered species. And yes, it could be a good idea to spread the thing evenly. This will help everyone $$$.

I hope that the said worker at the post office did not get suspicious and throw away the seeds (in case he does'nt know that this is legal). Oh well.... Let's wait 8 days and see what happens!

2012/10/02 03:20 MISSISSAUGA Item in transit
:dance:

That's 1 hour 10 minute drive away. I believe you will see it tomorrow or the next day.

Not sure about Quebec...
But being "Thanks Giving" ALL post offices should be closed. So I doubt that anything was mailed out today Marc.

Mark

You're right, I forgot about this. But it would be a good idea to the people concerned that they would actually give us updates. I guess it will be shipped today.
Thanks allakazaam.

[sub]Hi Guys,[/sub]

[sub]The pack is here. Great selection![/sub]
[sub]We just finished up thanksgiving. Happy Thanksgiving to all my Canadain Friends![/sub]
[sub]I recieved the pack in the middle of the busiest time of the year for me...Giant vegetable competitions. I just had a show all weekend. Weighed in a 1330lb pumpkin, 58lb cabbage, 3.5 lb tomato and 100 watermelon. [/sub]

[sub]I will have the pack in the mail by Friday at the latest... Sorry for the delays[/sub]

[sub]John[/sub]

Good Lord John! You gotta share how you get a 13,000 lb pumpkin to grow, let alone the cabbage and tomato. Watermelons always feel like 100lbs to me sooo.... I guess that one too. :)

Back