wanted Canadian seed train P.R.O.J.E.C.T. ROUND 4 (looking for more members)

I have received the train! I grabbed ~60 seeds and threw ~200 in so it definitely is growing! I had to upsize the envelope to 18"x 11' to hold it all in.

There are ALOT of seeds in here, if anyone was planning on buying seeds this fall I would hold off until they receive the package.

Its already packaged up, I'll hit the post office tomorrow after work.

Hahaha is IS a lot of seeds! I can't wait to see the result of everybody putting more and more seeds! @Fireface : did you contact pwmcustom for his adress?
And pwmcustom, I guess it would be a good time to grab bushwhackxj adress!

Amazing job guys!

So I was thinking and I am unsure how this train is headed back. Likely, directly towards marclocas for this first run; however, for the 2nd run out, geographically it should be in order from Marclocas (or whoever is furthest east) to west (which doesn't help me any because I am on the west coast). Then, on it's return trip, I think it should go back the same way to those who want it again, opting out anyone who doesnt want to see it again so soon. Wadaya think?

So I was thinking and I am unsure how this train is headed back. Likely, directly towards marclocas for this first run; however, for the 2nd run out, geographically it should be in order from Marclocas (or whoever is furthest east) to west (which doesn't help me any because I am on the west coast). Then, on it's return trip, I think it should go back the same way to those who want it again, opting out anyone who doesnt want to see it again so soon. Wadaya think?

I actually think that it would be a waste of money for everybody. What do you think? No offense. And I actually gotta admit that I can't wait to see the package back! :onfire:
I think it would be more fair to everybody if the package goes only once/member/round. Just an idea.... Does that make any sense?

You are not sure of the route for the way back? Please look on page 1 of this topic and you will see a list of members. This is the actual route. Yes, I know that this itinerary is not from east to west but some people added-on in the process.

Of course nothing is perfect and this seeds train is no exeption. There's always room for improvement.

So, I'm asking to EVERYBODY : What do you think of Shandley's idea? Would that be fair to everybody? Is that too expensive to pay twice for shipping instead of only once? Any comments and suggestions?

Marc

I must have not explained what I was thinking clearly.

Just a circle in order of geographical location in order to save money and some time for transit. My mistake mentioning twice received.

For example... Hypothetically, there are two members in each of the mentioned project: Quebec #1, Ontario #1, Alberta #1, BC #1, BC#2, Alberta #2, Ontario #2, Quebec#2.

I understand this first round is all about in order of who signed up but for the future, a ring around the country will save time and, I believe, money.

I must have not explained what I was thinking clearly.

Just a circle in order of geographical location in order to save money and some time for transit.

I understand this first round is all about in order of who signed up but for the future, a ring around the country will save time and, I believe, money.

Maybe it was clear enough, but sorry i'm french so maybe I didn,t exatly understood what you ment. I will PM you a list of the cities and please give me an example. Maybe this could be a great idea.

Hey guys look at this route for round 2! This way, it will reduce costs and time.

START - Laval, Q -> Scarborough, ON -> Toronto, ON -> Barrie, ON -> Breslau, ON -> Edmonton, AB -> Coquitlam, BC -- END ONE WAY

RETURN - Coquitlam, BC -> Lake Country, BC -> Calgary, AB -> Moosonee, Ontario -> Mantane, QB -> Laval, QB -- End of the Line.

What do you think?

******Special thanks to Shandley******

Though I do have a suggestion for round 2...seeing how the last people are in BC and then have to send ALL the way back to you in Quebec Marc (it may cost more for them to ship all the way back). May I suggest that you organize round 2, so that it goes across and back in a way that everyone's cost is as equal as possible?
Sorta like this...

marclocas--->ZenPepper--->Fireface--->bushwhackxj--->pwmcustom--->Peterjack--->halleluhia--->allaKAZAAM--->marclocas

This way everyone gets closer shipping costs!??? As we get others interested in joing up, we fit them in like this to. So eventually the cost is minimal to all.
Just a suggestion.

I had suggested a similar thing to, seemed better for all if the train moved in a "circle" around Canada. Starting with Marclocas and ending with him...
I explain in the quote.
BUT...
Yes, this is a great and better way for the train to travel!
Mark

I had suggested a similar thing to, seemed better for all if the train moved in a "circle" around Canada. Starting with Marclocas and ending with him...
I explain in the quote.
BUT...
Yes, this is a great and better way for the train to travel!
Mark

Oups, I guess I didn't see this one! Sorry man!

Hi guys, I'll be expecting the package tomorrow or Monday at the latest, can't wait!!! I already have [background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]bushwhackxj[/background] address so I'll make sure it goes out to him quick. Thanks for participating in this seed train everyone, what a kick ass way to move seeds around and get some rare stuff! I will only need to go 1 round on the train this time but next season I'd sign up again for sure. Once I receive the package I'll post the update.

Hi guys, I'll be expecting the package tomorrow or Monday at the latest, can't wait!!! I already have [background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]bushwhackxj[/background] address so I'll make sure it goes out to him quick. Thanks for participating in this seed train everyone, what a kick ass way to move seeds around and get some rare stuff! I will only need to go 1 round on the train this time but next season I'd sign up again for sure. Once I receive the package I'll post the update.

Sorry, but by the time I got off work today the post office was closed. I'll send it tomorrow, but you might not see it until Tuesday.

Sorry to keep you in suspense but I gotta make some money to pay for my pepper obsession. I post the tracking number as soon as I send it.

Edit: Must be the Canadian seed train, two apologies in the same post lol

Sorry, but by the time I got off work today the post office was closed. I'll send it tomorrow, but you might not see it until Tuesday.

Sorry to keep you in suspense but I gotta make some money to pay for my pepper obsession. I post the tracking number as soon as I send it.

Edit: Must be the Canadian seed train, two apologies in the same post lol

No worries, you are still within the 48 postal hours rule!

Hey guys look at this route for round 2! This way, it will reduce costs and time.

START - Laval, Q -> Scarborough, ON -> Toronto, ON -> Barrie, ON -> Breslau, ON -> Edmonton, AB -> Coquitlam, BC -- END ONE WAY

RETURN - Coquitlam, BC -> Lake Country, BC -> Calgary, AB -> Moosonee, Ontario -> Mantane, QB -> Laval, QB -- End of the Line.

What do you think?

******Special thanks to Shandley******

THIS ONE IS PERFECT! :hot: :onfire:

Back