• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Can't get seeds to germinate

Hawaiianero said:
EpicFire, cool handle & very cool avatar. All you need now is a cool head.
If that's all it takes to get your goat you got bigger problems outside this forum. ;)
Majority of people here are very laid back and don't mind a little trash talk as long as you can take what you dish out. All Sic did was test the thickness of your skin. Read some of the older posts and you'll see what is considered normal here. Leaving the forum is only gonna hurt you so I'd say you should stick around and enjoy the knowledge being handed out and don't sweat the small talk.
ok

afr0n0me said:
Patience young grasshopper.

+1

and

brace%2Byourself%2Bmichael%2Bjackson%2Bis%2Bcoming%2Bwith%2Bhis%2Bpopcorn.jpg

Jeff H said:

Not if you don't post the link.

well i'll take a close 2nd . then  lol  ! was bagging some primo and reaper powder to send to one of my sons out in vancouver , wa. trying to do 10 things before bed time and the damn clock is winning !       :onfire:

moruga welder said:
well i'll take a close 2nd . then  lol  ! was bagging some primo and reaper powder to send to one of my sons out in vancouver , wa. trying to do 10 things before bed time and the damn clock is winning !       :onfire:

I wonder if NSA forwards posts like this one to DEA.... muwahahahahaha!!!!

Some advice from a grower in your area, you're going to be a little late and the July heat will get you.  I started my plants inside in November, had we not had a little issue in Febuary with the wife not understanding water while Im gone for 8 days they would be going strong right now.  I had to buy plants, salvage what I could and germ some new ones that are still small.  On that note if you are willing to send me your address Ill send you some seeds just because I have a shiteload of seeds, bubble envelopes and bags.  For some reason I thought the world seedbank was going to need to be restocked this year :)

20150427_214042_zpsntzqb3ab.jpg

Some advice from a grower in your area, you're going to be a little late and the July heat will get you.  I started my plants inside in November, had we not had a little issue in Febuary with the wife not understanding water while Im gone for 8 days they would be going strong right now.  I had to buy plants, salvage what I could and germ some new ones that are still small.  On that note if you are willing to send me your address Ill send you some seeds just because I have a shiteload of seeds, bubble envelopes and bags.  For some reason I thought the world seedbank was going to need to be restocked this year :)

Holy seed stock batman

sirhc76 said:

Since you're offering, please send me a bunch of those 7.62x39 seeds in the picture. I'll keep them safe for you. :rofl:

Reactions: SL3
Jeff H said:

Since you're offering, please send me a bunch of those 7.62x39 seeds in the picture. I'll keep them safe for you. :rofl:
Hijak time.  I'm under 2k rounds of 7.62 and dont like being there :)  We recently had a range day and I went through some ammo, my PAP is in pistol mode until the SBR stamp is approved.  The other is just eye candy.

20150327_182144_zps0ctcvun2.jpg

20150425_141736_zpsq2men3dn.jpg

sirhc76 said:
Hijak time.  I'm under 2k rounds of 7.62 and dont like being there :)  We recently had a range day and I went through some ammo, my PAP is in pistol mode until the SBR stamp is approved.  The other is just eye candy.

20150327_182144_zps0ctcvun2.jpg

20150425_141736_zpsq2men3dn.jpg

Nice toys. I'm under 2K myself. Not a good place to be given the current political climate. I'm not too worried though, I don't shoot 7.62x39 all that often. Mostly 5.56 and I have plenty of thaose and plenty of reloading supplies.

Back