event Can't make it to the Show?

ok here's the deal

I am going to the Fiery Foods show but do not own a single solitary pepper-related article of clothing - and I need to have on something that says Heat don't I?

Can't make it to the show? Well if you sell sauce or pepper-related stuff and have a T-shirt or cap or something with your logo I might just "represent" you at the show

It doesn't have to be a logo even - if you sell or know of somewhere that sells heat-related gear that you think is cool I am interested

Let me know what you have or know of and link it and I will check it out - the best looking one(s) I will buy myself and wear at least once and try and get a pic or two and post here or e-mail to you

after a few are submitted we can have a contest and let the folks here judge what they think is the best looking - and I might just choose another item or two from the list myself since I am buying them and I will wear em' all while I am there

This way we can even have Oz or England or anywhere in the world "represented" at the show at no cost to you

you might just see your gear on my fat ass sneaking up beside the Creator or Scott or some of the other names of the industry and getting someone to take a pic of it before they can call security and have me kicked out

How about this...

shirt_capsaicin.jpg

will definately purchase a Hot Pepper .com shirt and wear it

NoVa is that the molecular structure of capsicum? now that is cool - where is it from?

mvinson said:
you might just see your gear on my fat ass sneaking up beside the Creator or Scott or some of the other names of the industry and getting someone to take a pic of it before they can call security and have me kicked out

Crap, now I'm gonna be paranoid by every guy who comes into my vicinity. :D

...and see that guy's sig, last line ;)

mvinson said:
NoVa is that the molecular structure of capsicum? now that is cool - where is it from?

Yep, that's what it is. I bought one from moleculewear.com, and I think there are a few other sites out there that sell it. I'm not affiliated in any way with any of the sites, but I really like this shirt.

DEFCON Creator said:
I'll be the cyberpunk whackjob dealing out pain.

I'll wish I were there...bad timing for this show...this is my planting time...

and I would love to just sit back somewhere about 10 yards or so from Creator, drink a beer (or 14) and giggle 'till I piss myself...it's truly amazing watching the peoples reactions...needs to be on Americas Funniest Home Video...dangit...there's an idea Creator, video all day at your booth...

I'll be coming with my wife. That means I'll be the one with the girl making fun of me because I'm beet red in the face (and loving every minute of it). I sweat and turn colors at the slightest sign of heat (we're talking jalapenos cause my face to flush), yet I'm pretty tolerant all the way up the spectrum.

Tkromer said:
I'll be coming with my wife. That means I'll be the one with the girl making fun of me because I'm beet red in the face (and loving every minute of it). I sweat and turn colors at the slightest sign of heat (we're talking jalapenos cause my face to flush), yet I'm pretty tolerant all the way up the spectrum.

I know what you mean. Sometimes fresh jalapenos can kick my ass, while usually something like orange habs will have little effect on me.

I like AJ's idea of having the video camera running. it doesn't have to be only DefCon's booth, but ANY booth that has some hot stuff. Just have it running to catch all the reactions.

There's an idea for a whole booth!....."I dare you to try it on camera..."........... no camera=no taste!

Tkromer said:

My dirty mind finds that so funny.

Bwhahahaaaha. sorry :rofl:

Back