event Can't make it to the Show?

paulky_2000 said:
I hope there's a UPS store close by. I'm not loading my suitcase up w/ hot sauce and handing it to the Airline.

Same here. Hopefully I can find a hot sauce divider box at the show (someone surely will have an empty) to pack all my new ones in too :)

paulky_2000 said:
I hope there's a UPS store close by. I'm not loading my suitcase up w/ hot sauce and handing it to the Airline.

I already checked UPS and mapquest - the closest UPS store I found was the one at 3167 SAN MATEO NE - Albuquerque (7.04 miles - 11 minutes)

There is a mail boxes etc type store that ships UPS called PELI INC at 4812 JEFFERSON ST NE - Albuquerque (5.64 miles - 8 minutes)

and back to my original quest - I ordered a THP.com shirt already and also ordered a couple of other cool looking general t's that deal with the Heat - but anyone here have a store or website and sell t's who's not going to be there and wants someone wearing one around the show? I mean I am not even asking for a freebie here, I am buying - I know I am ugly but your good looking shirt or cap might make me look better

The video idea inside the booth is a project we're kind of working on. Hopefully it will be ready for Zest Fest in Fort Worth in September. We want to have a live webcam with a continual live feed to the Pain Center hooked into our website, that way anyone who couldn't make it would still be able to enjoy the abject pain of others within the Defcon Sphere of Influence.

Not to worry AJ, September is comin'! Look forward to tipping a few more pints with you this year! Also looking forward to a bunch of new faces in Albuquerque in just over a month. Hopefully, I'll have a few vials of Zero for sale (we're completely sold out at the moment), I'm working as fast as I can to have some ready.

Back