• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

hot-sauce CAPPYS BRAIN STRAIN SAUCE !

Ah yes ! Nigels excellent review of cappys brain strain sauce prompted me to get a bottle , just received it today , the stepson loves pizza hut and thats what he asked for , for supper so i obliged . gotta keep the boy happy then mama is happy !  and thats a good thing especially when she carries out the plants to the greenhouse in the morning when i'm at work . :party:  but back to the sauce , this is a very tasty kinda sweet and yet :hot: bite ya sauce got great flavor primo stuff ! very glad i picked up a bottle while their was one to get . Great job Cappy and THANKS for putting one away for me ! Got a cool label sticker , thought i would bring out one of my yellow brain strains for the picture !  

IMG_0211.JPG

Cappy's sauce is freaking great stuff. I got a bottle a couple of months ago (should have gotten two lol) and use it on a bunch of different foods. I can't wait until next years chocolate version. Really glad I heard about Cappy's sauce and had the chance to try it. Damn hot stuff but damn good stuff.

Scorched said:
Cappy's sauce is freaking great stuff. I got a bottle a couple of months ago (should have gotten two lol) and use it on a bunch of different foods. I can't wait until next years chocolate version. Really glad I heard about Cappy's sauce and had the chance to try it. Damn hot stuff but damn good stuff.

you betcha brother excellent !  shoulda got 2 also , next time . i just put chocolate scorpion on a piece , nope didn't cut it , got the sauce back out !      :onfire:

Just got my bottle of Brain Strain in the mail today and I just have to say wow. Like other reviewers have previously stated you can smell the fermented peppers right away but it's not too overpowering. Tried just a teaspoon and was blown away by the heat. It has some nice mix of spices and flavor as well but the peppers are definitely the star of this show. Gotta be careful how much of this sauce I put on my food. Thanks again, Cappy for getting this shipped out to me so quickly.

Tony Cappello said:
Just got my bottle of Brain Strain in the mail today and I just have to say wow. Like other reviewers have previously stated you can smell the fermented peppers right away but it's not too overpowering. Tried just a teaspoon and was blown away by the heat. It has some nice mix of spices and flavor as well but the peppers are definitely the star of this show. Gotta be careful how much of this sauce I put on my food. Thanks again, Cappy for getting this shipped out to me so quickly.
lucky you !  mines all gone already .    :onfire:  

Back