vendor CAPPY'S CBS and his super Brain strain hot sauce

Wow is all I can say Cappy!!! Loving the sauce while waiting to make a batch of CBS sauce Saturday.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 70
Wow is right. Cappy makes true Awesomesauce. I'm on my third bottle now. I was going to try and make sauce with the box of choc brain strain I won but figured no way I can do it as good as Cappy so I'll just wait for his chocolate version. Hope you post pics of your CBS sauce when it's finished Strat. The pods are freaking delicious and nuclear hot. Had to grow some to overwinter for next year. I've already got sprouts popping from the seeds I planted from the best looking pods.

96strat said:
yes it is
That sauce is awesome and very hot!really good stuff!!!
Scorched said:
Wow is right. Cappy makes true Awesomesauce. I'm on my third bottle now. I was going to try and make sauce with the box of choc brain strain I won but figured no way I can do it as good as Cappy so I'll just wait for his chocolate version. Hope you post pics of your CBS sauce when it's finished Strat. The pods are freaking delicious and nuclear hot. Had to grow some to overwinter for next year. I've already got sprouts popping from the seeds I planted from the best looking pods.
Tony how long does one of these bottles last you? you're already on your third WOW!!! have to admit it is nuclear and tastes great.It has a quality that keeps saying "Try some more...".Really waiting to try the CHOCOLATE version.The pods well they are in a word KILLER...

I pretty much use it on everything I eat. I've been eating more and more to up my tolerance so I can try all the different super hots I'm growing this year. But the main reason is probably because it's one of my absolute favorite sauces. Cappy's, Rick's (bhut camp) and Primo's sauces are all tied for 1st place. I cannot wait for the choc version

Scorched said:
I pretty much use it on everything I eat. I've been eating more and more to up my tolerance so I can try all the different super hots I'm growing this year. But the main reason is probably because it's one of my absolute favorite sauces. Cappy's, Rick's (bhut camp) and Primo's sauces are all tied for 1st place. I cannot wait for the choc version
Haven't had the opportunity to try Bhut camps sauce,but must agree both Cappys and Primos are very good!

Back