wanted capsicum flexuosum and galapagoense seeds wanted

Hey all. I'm looking for capsicum flexuosum and galapagoense seeds for breeding projects (testing what is compatible for cross-pollination, finding bridge species, and cold tolerance). I can pay via paypal or trade (let me know what you're looking for). I'm also interested in C. praetermissum and C. chacoense varieties (this is for a biology professor friend who studies chiles), but they are not as desired as flexuosum and galapagoense. Thanks a bunch!

Think Judy (pepperlover.com) has them all...I don't have any and was searching also. May do an all wild season...or at least mostly wild season one of these years.

Just checked...all named varieties except flexuosum...

Think Judy (pepperlover.com) has them all...I don't have any and was searching also. May do an all wild season...or at least mostly wild season one of these years.

Just checked...all named varieties except flexuosum...

I'm mostly interested in flexuosum for its cold resistance and would prefer to buy them from the same vender if i went that route. I checked her site before posting and several other seed venders I like. The galapagoense are more than I want to spend on seeds. Her chacoense is very inexpensive though.

Edit: I don't think she charges for shipping. Heck, if she had the flexuosum I'd probably buy the galapagoense for that price because of the shipping. I may change my mind and get it. I'll see if anyone around here wants to trade or have me pay for shipping or more.

Don't think anyone outside a private grower is going to have them...for now. Think Jungle Rain is doing a grow out for seeds later this year...might hit them up??? Good luck...

I have a few seeds left of the C. Praetermisum and the C. Chacoense both oringinally from Judy. So these will grow true... Wish I could help you on the other two... If interested send me a pm with info where to send em...

I see you're looking for these species too. Maybe we will find a source, heh. I'm certainly interested. PM on its way.

Only mention I can find from a vendor is at Trade Winds Fruit.
Didn't see a place to purchase there for that particular variety, but you might drop them an e-mail.

Dulac, your rennies go out today, will throw in a few, 5 or so, of the galas you are looking for.

Keep the community sharing.......remember

Thanks. I had missed this post and got the galas as a surprise :) . Hopefully I can get them to fruit and spread them around. I'd do the same with capsicum flexuosums if I had them. These are hard to come by and it'd be great to get a bunch in the community. Rennies shouldn't give me a problem and I'll spread them around.

Edit:

I believe semillas has them. They would ship from Spain but peter is a great guy and his seeds have awesome germ rates.

I'll ask him. Which species did you mean?

Back