• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Captain America: Civil War - Tickets go on Sale Today

Just a heads up for anyone else who enjoys going to premier Marvel Movie nights at the movie theater. 

Captain America: Civil War - Tickets go on Sale today at 12pm Central Time 
Premier date is: 5/6/2016 (maybe earlier) 

The last Marvel Movie was sold out 3 weeks in advance.   Don't want any fellow THP members missing out.  

Happy Thursday! 

Edit:  If you enjoy the Marvel Movies I highly reccomend going to a premier showing at least once.   The experience is completely different.   The crowd cheers, boos, and laughs along with you.  It really is a great time. 

I love those movies, but I hate the crowd. I hate how some can be smelly, rude by talking throughout the movie, oh and lets not forget the person with the crying baby because god forbid they make a sacrifice, everyone should suffer because of their life choice.....  so I will wait maybe try and hit it during a weekday around noon or something or a couple weeks out.

Student of Spice said:
I love those movies, but I hate the crowd. I hate how some can be smelly, rude by talking throughout the movie, oh and lets not forget the person with the crying baby because god forbid they make a sacrifice, everyone should suffer because of their life choice.....  so I will wait maybe try and hit it during a weekday around noon or something or a couple weeks out.

Ah see, at least where I am at, the Marvel Movie crowd is always really respectful (at least for the first couple showings).   I wouldn't enjoy it as much if we didn't have a loyal dedicated fan base here.   Although we do have pretty massive conventions every few months.  Might just be an odd oasis of respectful fans.  

oldsalty said:
Wow I love premier nights and LOVE MARVEL COMICS AND MOVIES!!! Thanks for the tip may treat myself to a show.
Oh yeah!   I have been to every Marvel release night and I have notifications on my phone programmed to remind me the day before an hour before tickets go on sale.   Deadpool opening night was awesome.   So was Star Wars (not marvel, but still awesome).  Next up is Superman Vs Batman: Dawn of Justice.   Hope that movie lives up to the hype. 

Vicious Vex said:
Ah see, at least where I am at, the Marvel Movie crowd is always really respectful (at least for the first couple showings).   I wouldn't enjoy it as much if we didn't have a loyal dedicated fan base here.   Although we do have pretty massive conventions every few months.  Might just be an odd oasis of respectful fans.  

Oh yeah!   I have been to every Marvel release night and I have notifications on my phone programmed to remind me the day before an hour before tickets go on sale.   Deadpool opening night was awesome.   So was Star Wars (not marvel, but still awesome).  Next up is Superman Vs Batman: Dawn of Justice.   Hope that movie lives up to the hype.
Oh man I loved Deadpool and Star Wars!!!!! Same in our area never had a noisy crowd at a premier or any show sucks that Student of Spice has had bad showings sucks when people are rude at shows have had rowdy crowds at midnight showing of Rocky horror Picture Show but that's what you're there for!! :)

oldsalty said:
Oh man I loved Deadpool and Star Wars!!!!! Same in our area never had a noisy crowd at a premier or any show sucks that Student of Spice has had bad showings sucks when people are rude at shows have had rowdy crowds at midnight showing of Rocky horror Picture Show but that's what you're there for!! :)
"Who has never been to a Rocky Horror Picture show before?"  

*Folks raise their hands*

"GET ON STAGE FOR YOUR SPANKING" 

toast.gif
hahaha

Lucky Dog Hot Sauce said:
I've never had a problem getting tickets on opening weekend.

2 month advance sales is ridiculous.

My closest movie theater is in the city.  750k people living here and like 20 movie theaters.  Big movies sell out fast. 

Back