• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Caramel Brain Strain

LOL, some of the responses in this thread really crack me up.  

Those Caramel colored Brainstrains showed up on one of our plants last year while growing the Chocolate version.  It has a very distinct color that is hard to describe but is neither red nor chocolate / brown so we saved seeds and grew a couple of them in isolation this year.  Each plant has continued to produce similar colored pods that have a different taste from any other brainstrain I've tried.  I sent pods out to friends in order to have them verify that it was in fact unique, but do not have plans on releasing them, selling them, or doing anything special with them.  They're a freak pod and that's about it.  

Thanks Mike!  I haven't been on THP for a while and just saw this.  

Ignite said:

Those Caramel colored Brainstrains showed up on one of our plants last year while growing the Chocolate version.  It has a very distinct color that is hard to describe but is neither red nor chocolate / brown so we saved seeds and grew a couple of them in isolation this year.  Each plant has continued to produce similar colored pods that have a different taste from any other brainstrain I've tried.  I sent pods out to friends in order to have them verify that it was in fact unique, but do not have plans on releasing them, selling them, or doing anything special with them.  They're a freak pod and that's about it.  

cool man, I dig that color and wish Mikey would post a vid eating half of one.

Ignite said:

anytime Stephen

Chewi said:

cool man, I dig that color and wish Mikey would post a vid eating half of one.
next year i will just for you Rob and Tony Romo lol

Back