• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

cheech and chong y'all

well, what do we have here? .... a big brave motorcylce rider...........(a lot of their funniest stuff had nothing to do with weed).

mmmm, good thing we no step in, let's go eat!

Definitely Up In Smoke was the best but you have to love these guys no matter what it is. Sure there was some stuff that was not so good but IMO it's from when they separated. Evil Bong comes to mind.

again, back to my original statement. Though Cheech & Chong movies focused on the "weed", their albums only had a small part of weed focus. i grew up in the days before the movies, the "weed" and some stuff was funny without the drug influence.

Basketball Jones, I got a basketabll jones ooh baby. When I was little we used to listen to tapes of there's over and over. Gotta love em. Now where is my ole cassette player? :crazy:

Back