• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Cherry Bomb review

Nothing special. A very, very sweet pepper with a little heat. It felt like somebody took a red bell and injected it with a little capsicum. I'm estimating 2,500 scovilles. For those of you who like sweet peppers and want to know what heat feels like, but are not quite ready for a jalapeno or a serrano, this is a great pepper to get you started. For experienced chileheads who crave heat, don't bother, unless you are resting your taste buds for a day, but still need a tiny kick.

dont forget that most of us need to pass this step before going higher!

it's a good pepper to start!!!! this will add more chili head in the community!

i have some to make some recipe for mr and miss anybody that fear a bit spicy stuff.

like the new kids on the block sang.... step by step ;)

Cherry bombs have always been a favorite of mine for stuffing. Yes they have a lot of seeds but you cut them out anyway right? They aren't real hot but I have always enjoyed the flavor. My brother on the other hand has been begging me to make pickled cherry bombs stuffed with prosciutto and fresh mozzarella for years. Cherry bombs always have room in my garden. :dance:

Hi there,

Do they have any relation to the peppadew brand chilli products? They call them Piquante peppers? The go really well with sandwich and even eating them on its own!

http://www.peppadew.com/main/sa

Mark T

Unfortunatley, the ones near me are restricted to opening on days I work. I tried Pike Place Market and didn't see any there either. One day I will take a vacation and go to a market in Orgeon, they seem to have a wide variety of peppers down there (so I hear).
Aaron

Back