event Chile Festivals in the Northeast

There are two we do. They are as follows:

September 7-8, Bowers Chili Pepper Festival, Bowers, PA
September 22, 2nd Annual Chile Pepper Festival, Easton, PA

The Bowers gig is pretty well known. The Easton gig is not. They had their 1st chilefest last year, we had a ball!

Chile Pepper Festival, Easton, PA. I didnt know they had one there. I will be at Bowers. GZoing to research this on now. Thanks for the heads up.

ScottRoberts usually has a list of the medium to large festivals, ILoveItSpicy and EatMoreHeat also try to keep up on the happs.

I'm new to this forum and I can't beleive that there are other guys/gals out there that can appriciate the simplicity of a pepper. And now your telling me I can go to a festival? Unreal I have to get out more often..lol. I will see you there!!!!

I'm new to this forum and I can't beleive that there are other guys/gals out there that can appriciate the simplicity of a pepper. And now your telling me I can go to a festival? Unreal I have to get out more often..lol. I will see you there!!!!

We chileheads breed like cockroaches!!! :rofl:

Anyway, we will definitely be at both the Bower's Chile Festival as well as the Easton Pepper Festival as vendors. Stop by our booth for some samples or just to say HOWDY!!! :dance:

I WILL DEFIANTLY BE AT BOWERS BUT AT MEADOWVIEW FARMS SET UP IN AN EMPTY GREENHOUSE!!
i will try to get to easton

thanks your friend Joe

hahah thats cool!
He's a very nice man indeed!
I need to donate a computer to him,so he can put up a site or something! LOL
He's mailing me a catalog in 2 weeks. Just curious what I'm getting myself into..haha

hahah thats cool!
He's a very nice man indeed!
I need to donate a computer to him,so he can put up a site or something! LOL
He's mailing me a catalog in 2 weeks. Just curious what I'm getting myself into..haha
i have been friend s with him for 3 years now

and i can tell you your gonna love what he has!!

thanks your friend Joe

bahaha thats a good way to put it. not flattering, but true!!!!!!!!!!! I love it :o)

xo nicole

hello Nicole havnt seen you on for sometime now hows everything and hows Johnny??

cant wait for the next bowers chilifest how bout you guys??

talk to ya later

your friend Joe

Hey all,
Just curious Im going to be out of town so can't make that Bowers Festival. I might be able to make the other festival.
Im curious, I'd reallllly like to try out some pods. Pods like Aji Habanero, Aji Dulce#2, and Aji Amarillo, and Trinidad Perfume.
Do they have pods to try out for sale at these events? I didn't find much info on websites.

Btw AjiJoe, the pepper seeds, esp the Aji's, that I got from you this year turned into some awesome plants! My sister and I love them.
I'll have to send a pic of the 'Aji Bolsa de Dulce' as Im not sure I kept track of that one correctly and maybe you can help I.D. if the one I think is it, is actually it.

-Arian

Back