event Chile Festivals in the Northeast

You never know what will be for sale at the Easton Market. Last year was only their first Chile Pepper Festival. I doubt you will find specific pods.

Hey all,
Just curious Im going to be out of town so can't make that Bowers Festival. I might be able to make the other festival.
Im curious, I'd reallllly like to try out some pods. Pods like Aji Habanero, Aji Dulce#2, and Aji Amarillo, and Trinidad Perfume.
Do they have pods to try out for sale at these events? I didn't find much info on websites.

Btw AjiJoe, the pepper seeds, esp the Aji's, that I got from you this year turned into some awesome plants! My sister and I love them.
I'll have to send a pic of the 'Aji Bolsa de Dulce' as Im not sure I kept track of that one correctly and maybe you can help I.D. if the one I think is it, is actually it.

-Arian
im not sure about the second fest, my friend wont be there for that one, but at the first one you can pic you own at his farm

im happy your doing so well and like them so much this is one of the reasons why i do this

send a pic to my grow log of the Bolsa i can id it and prolly your others too

thanks your friend Joe

I'll be there on the 7th for sure!!!
Land in philly on the 6th,trying to catch a couple of baseball games while im up there...
Prob goto Balt and watch the O's vs Yankees,and then try and Catch a Nats game too

Land in philly on the 6th,trying to catch a couple of baseball games while im up there...
Prob goto Balt and watch the O's vs Yankees,and then try and Catch a Nats game too
:woohoo: :dance: :fireball: :onfire:
great will be looking for ya there
remember you wont see me at the fest you will catch me at the farm in an empty green house and i will most likely do a few special tours of the field cause i kinda know where everything is (thp member only)

looking forward to seeing you there, i would guess unless im corrected you will be one of the people there that traveled the farthest to be there

thanks your friend Joe

Very cool Fremp. We'll have to have a THP meet and greet. There will be a bunch of us there.

Very cool Fremp. We'll have to have a THP meet and greet. There will be a bunch of us there.

You are all welcome to congregate at the Heartbreaking Dawns tent!!! Me, Johnny and my sister Caitlin will be workin it this year! Well.. I will be there during the times that I am not busy being a farmer :oP

FYI HBD will have our new line of sodas (not available on our site) for everyone to try! Also, if you know of anything HBD that you are specifically wanting to get at Bowers, please let us know ahead of time because our line of products has grown emensely and we don't bring every single thing to every event!

So excited to see everyone again this year!

xo safe travels!

Nicole

Anyone in the Harrisburg/Mechanicsburg/Camp Hill area be interested in carpooling down in the morning and back in the late afternoon on Friday?

Anyone in the Harrisburg/Mechanicsburg/Camp Hill area be interested in carpooling down in the morning and back in the late afternoon on Friday?
better get a mighty big truck, if your gonna take home a haul like you and Seth did last year and on top of eveyone else LOL

see ya there
your friend Joe

:lol: Joe not going to go that big this year since the gardens are doing great here, but I do have some things I am going to pick for the freezer. May have to wonder into the sweets for a little.

:lol: Joe not going to go that big this year since the gardens are doing great here, but I do have some things I am going to pick for the freezer. May have to wonder into the sweets for a little.
sounds great so long as you come, will be good to see you again
thanks your friend Joe

http://thehotpepper.com/topic/29588-bowers-chili-pepper-food-festival-2012/page__st__80

here is the other thread about bowers

got the car load and the wife and i are gonna get there before the sun is up :woohoo:

see who ever is coming got a great feeling about this year :dance: :party:

thanks your friend Joe

Back