Chile Pepper seeds

kato said:
Josh

Glad to hear you got the seeds what do you think of those varieties?

Hope you like the sauce & candy bar have a great new year.

Mick
Kato's

My wife (and I) loved the chocolate. The sauce looked interesting, so I placed an order for another bottle this morning. Haven't opened the seeds yet.

I did find a few chocolate hab. seeds I intend to send to you.

Josh

I'm looking for red savinas and chocolate habs if anyone can spare some. All I have to trade are some local chile pequins and some Florida "wild peppers" that I think may be a pequin variety but the pods are elongated and not the "bb" type we have here.

I'd be glad to send some $ along to cover expenses if those seeds don't tickle yr. fancy. Just PM me.

chuk hell said:
I'm looking for red savinas and chocolate habs if anyone can spare some. All I have to trade are some local chile pequins and some Florida "wild peppers" that I think may be a pequin variety but the pods are elongated and not the "bb" type we have here.

I'd be glad to send some $ along to cover expenses if those seeds don't tickle yr. fancy. Just PM me.

If you want chocolate habanero seeds, you can always try Rheimer Seeds. That's where I got mine. I do have a better idea, though. I'm including a link to a local producer that I know for a fact grows alot of chocolate habs (i have a couple bottles of his "Sangre de la Tierra" hot sauce, made with choc. habs). These people are real nice. I'd love to get them involved with this board.

I bet if you email them, they'll send you all the seeds you want.

http://www.bigsfarms.net/info.php?page=news

Hope this helps.

Josh

I need some seeds too... But not for personal plants. I need seeds in commercial quantities.

The ones that I do want for personal growing though are the Red Savina, the chocolate hab, the Datil; and any other really beautiful looking plant.

To slightly change the topic... Does anyone know of a good link for growing periods for the different peppers?

We've got a much shorter growing season than most up here and our farmers want to get the seeds based on that time frame.

T.

Looking for seeds of Scotch Bonnets, Italian roasters or anything in a chocolate color. I haven't much for trade as I only need to use these for next year. But if someone wants to make a few bucks.

-Stef.

Back