• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Chile Test - My Funky "Burkina" Habs

QuadShotz

Banned
Well, I got stoopid and decided to do a vid with my Funky Habs I've been talking about. Ouch.

RB and IGG think they are Burkina Habaneros, I just say they are stoopid hot chiles to be eaten by themselves.

I do love 'em in things, but just eating one is nutz. I'd rather eat a naga anyday...less chewing molten lava. ;)

IDK if it was all the chewing of the dang thing or what, but it's evil. These are nearly solid inside, and a real PITA to eat as the burn starts up immediately and doesn't stop. Really took my breath away.

Stuff hurt this time...face and mouth were on fire for like 10 minutes after, throat was numb for a long time, and had to do the milk finally just to talk right.

Here's the pain:

Part 1: The Test
Part 2: The Aftermath
I had to split it up as it was too long for YT.

Ouchies.

I told ya these are mutant habs...:mouthonfire:

-QS

Whatever they where Quad they looked great and the video confirms the heat ;)

1.gif

Another great video QS...I could see the pain on your face and could almost feel it myself...seeds?

AlabamaJack said:
Another great video QS...I could see the pain on your face and could almost feel it myself...seeds?

Thx! Yeah, I'm saving seeds..but they sure don't have many at all. Maybe 5-10 from a pod if I'm lucky. It really had a hit like the Bih I ate..just brutal waves of heat.

915river said:
Those are very good peppers I like those my self , nice video.

TY 915. :)

I'm just amazed how harsh these are compared to 'normal' habs...even the Red Savina isn't as nasty. I think theykinda caught me off guard...chewing while frying hottt is badddd.

I get a good chuckle or two out of watching peoples reactions when they eat these killers. Not this time, I felt sorry for you bro. It was obvious the heat hit real quick and to sit here and watch you chew and chew and chew. I was rootin' for you to spit the damn thing out!

I have just one question if you don't mind.....would you eat another one?

Take care.

Eheh Quad ! Boy, that video put me sweating all over !!!! And you continued chewing and tasting as if it was a chocolate ! I'll have nightmares over that one !!!! :onfire::onfire::mouthonfire::mouthonfire:

patrick said:
I get a good chuckle or two out of watching peoples reactions when they eat these killers. Not this time, I felt sorry for you bro. It was obvious the heat hit real quick and to sit here and watch you chew and chew and chew. I was rootin' for you to spit the damn thing out!

I have just one question if you don't mind.....would you eat another one?

Take care.

Probably..lol

whocares said:
Eheh Quad ! Boy, that video put me sweating all over !!!! And you continued chewing and tasting as if it was a chocolate ! I'll have nightmares over that one !!!!

Yeah, I have crap teeth, and a small mouth (don't say it!) so it's a PITA to be chewing all that flesh. The thinner ones like the nagas seem actually easier to eat. Plus, they don't kick in as fast.

Heat laone doesn't faze me as much as trying not to choke on da sucker while it's kicking my azz. :lol:

-QS

Damn, they must be insanely hot. That vid was hard to enjoy, because it was sooo obvious how much you were in pain!!!

Chiliac said:
Damn, they must be insanely hot. That vid was hard to enjoy, because it was sooo obvious how much you were in pain!!!

I think hes having a day of from the explosion in his mouth :rolleyes:

Back