• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

chinense Chili Test Fail - Chocolate Bhut Jolokia

wow......thank you all so much, you really dont know how much it means to me :D . im definitely not quiting, might actually do a yellow 7 tommorow, though im not sure if ill do a whole pod. But again thank you all so so much, youve given me the courage to not give up :cheers:

wow......thank you all so much, you really dont know how much it means to me :D . im definitely not quiting, might actually do a yellow 7 tommorow, though im not sure if ill do a whole pod. But again thank you all so so much, youve given me the courage to not give up :cheers:

Yellow 7's can be intense!!!:mouthonfire:

Love the chocolate video :cool:

Man you made my day. One man's misery is another man's joy. Thank you for sharing. My co worker and i could not stop laughing. :clap:

Nice try. I know exactly how you were feeling. Been there many times. (Last night comes to mind) You need to have a gallon of milk and some bananas handy so when it gets too hot you can just take a drink or eat something to stay in control. You could also try eating just half or a quarter. That way you can extend the video more than 2 minutes. The is no shame in having to remedy. Eventually you will build up a tolerance an be able to do it with out any help. If you keep jumping off a cliff... at some point you're not going to want to get up again. Good luck!

+1

Next time put the mouse to the side and forget it. Just keep talking or trying to and we will watch. :D

Want a Yellow Scorpion??? You thought the red fatalii was big. :rofl:

What is it with you people? You take a chile hotter than you can handle, eat it, film it and put in on youtube?

That being said - what about a vid of you when the hotter-than-you-can-handle chile exits your body... :lol:

Back