• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Chilli Books

I found a useful reference books on the Genus Capsicum, it covers pretty much everything you would want to know (and then some).

The description at amazon:

Product Description
This book, written by experts, includes material that deals with a variety of aspects, including ethnobotany, chemistry, pharmacology, toxicology, cultivation, analysis, tissue culture and commercial aspects of Capsicum.

http://rapidshare.com/files/1752948...Plants__Industrial_Profiles_-_Volume_34_-_Edi

Enjoy.

How about giving the book title or ISBN instead of linking to a suspicious looking download site.

Pam said:
How about giving the book title or ISBN instead of linking to a suspicious looking download site.

RapidShare is just a free filehosting site for sharing things. Nothing too shady about it. Simplifies the process of distributing something to multiple people, instead of having to directly file transfer to everyone that wants it.

It's this book:
51RCNY4QDCL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA240_SH20_OU01_.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/Capsicum-Medicinal-Aromatic-Industrial-Profiles/dp/0415299918

But davo, the only thing is the filename is too long for rapidshare to handle, it cuts off the file extension. What type of file should this be? .pdf?

Edit: Yes, it is a .pdf and it's the whole book and it's all kinds of badass. Thanks Davo!

If anyone else wants to download it, once it is finished downloading, right click on the file, click rename, then add ".pdf" to the end of it. Then you can open it in adobe acrobat reader.

Txclosetgrower said:
Edit: Yes, it is a .pdf and it's the whole book and it's all kinds of badass. Thanks Davo!

No worries, I forgot to check the link when I u/l it to rapidshare and a more detailed desc :oops: (what can I say - I'm a man of few words - esp when I bite off more than I can handle :mouthonfire:)

Back