• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

video chilli sauce tests "Atomic" Chilli Sauce by Biscombe

Today was lucky to try 1 Of Rosie's sauces from biscombe Farm Organically Grown awww,, Atomic Chilli Sauce and as the name suggests its a Bit Warm. nice start and whack in the Back of throat and then moves forward and My mouth was throbbing slightly and went for ages, Loved it.. www.allchillies.com is her site and can get heaps of stuff, chilli Vodka , chilli Tequila , chilli Oil , chilli Vinegar and seeds Plus Hampers, Shes got the Lot.

here is the "Atomic" chilli sauce

Atomic2.jpg

Ingredients:
Cider Vinegar
Naga Morich hot paper lantern scotch bonnets and other chilli's all grown by Rosie.
Carrots
Onion
sugar
Cinnamon
Fresh Ginger
Curry Powder
Oregano
Lemon Juice
Salt

Its unreal and straight up theres a sweet and sour type taste and the heat hits and Builds then moves forward through the Mouth and ends Up at the front and Burns,, ya get a nice light curryish type taste as well and the Heat Builds and Builds to a Great level and Stays for Ages.. Paul my mate turned up and after the break joined in and he tried the sauce whilst i tried the other sent Product.

Rosie also sent some of her Piri Piri chilli Chocolate and as i have a chocolate fixation HAD to give that a try as well and ended up going through 1/2 the block in a few Min (once i start on chocolate look Out) couldn't really tell what the burn was Like as was still naga'd up from the sauce, But James next door tried a Bit and Aiden my 4yr old tried a Bit, James Loved it , Aiden though not a big chilli fan needed a drink LOL as said was Hot so has a bit of burn to it, Ill be soo getting More of that

atomicchoc.jpg

here is the Vid..

So I LOVE THE SAUCE and the CHOCOLATE and will have to get more of each asap and Thank you Very Very much for sending and letting me try them too Rosie..

hope Ya's enjoy (i soooo did)
be Excellent

neil.

I am eating this Atomic Chilli Sauce right now on a Salmon and Onion sammy, boy this stuff is gooooooood!!!

Back