• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

video Chilli Sauce Tests Bent's "Black Dog"

Here we have 1 of the most anticipated sauces of the Year, Alphanerds "Black Dog"

BLackdog.jpg

when it arrived was 1 of those "ooooooo can't wait" but then as Its Bent's its going to be Hot so the Nerves Kicked in early today, Novacastrian said "ill some down and Do it with You" so by the time he got here was shitting myself, then when read the indredients list as asked Bent to send, shit myself more (ben't will put down the Ingreds).. Nova had trouble picking a Spoon size so went a big 1 and off we went to the studio.

the Taste was Instantly sweet and chocolatey, Nova said couldn't taste the Vanilla but to me reminded me of Vanilla coke plus consistancy was awesome, and had some chunks in plus can see Speckles of red through.. the Heat was fairly instant and Built and Built.. then stayed for Ages we had a 10 min break instaed of 5 and was still going. One thing we Did notice was that the burn changed.. tounge be going off, then the Throat would go, then the front of Mouth, was heaps cool..the taste was unreal and stayed too, This is 1 of those Have to get Just to see

here is the Vid

Oh yea, had a thought just after that would be great in a Milkshake, so Got some chocolate Milk and a Bottle, Put 1/4 teaspoon of Black Dog in, shook.. WOW Amazing, Got to try that if Get a Bottle..

thanks Bent for Letting me Test it, Its a Ripper

hope Ya's enjoy.
neil..

Well done guys, looks like you enjoyed yourselves. When you mentioned Choc milk I had to get some & try it - amazing. Will try some in tomorrow mornings coffee too - chilli mocha :D

This is a very limited batch & a one off as all the pods came from my own yard over what turned out to be a very odd season.

Ingredients are:
(drought)Orange Habaneros, Plums, Trinidad 7-pot (2 varieties), Asian Birdseye, Kentucky Bourbon, Naga Morich, Dorset Naga, 70% cocoa Chocolate, Douglah, ginger, sage, balsamic vinegar, vanilla beans, cracked black pepper.

price is $20/jar + postage PM me for details.

Thanks again Mr. THSC & Nova for a very entertaining review

:cheers:

~bent

Yeah was a great show

"what the hell didn't you put in it bent" LMAO

Oh & thanks for linking to my unfinished website :lol: I managed to get a contact email up there & spent the rest of the day trying to get the links in the way I want it - with no luck.

My nerd powers are waning. If anyone has mastered the dark art of roll-over buttons please let me know.

Back